PSone on PSP

Do you like the idea of paying again to play the PSone ver. games on your psp?

• Yes totally!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No way man!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I'm not sure. I'm still thinking about it.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

tamj

Registered
Jan 30, 2006
everywhere
I'm sure you all heard about it. I think it sucks b-cuz you have to pay for old games. If I own a game & I wanted to play it on my psp I wouldn't pay for it. I would rather get it free by putting the game that I want in the computer to verify that I own it then I could download it to my psp.

I like the idea of playing old PSOne games on my PSP, but many games might not work so well with the PSP's analog nub and single row of shoulder buttons. Plus, does anyone want to even play PSOne games anymore? I could understand the FF's, but other than that, I think people might not be so excited about it, especially if the control scheme doesnt work right with the PSP's hardware.

The PS1 had a great list of classic games, though. Gran Turismo, MGS, the Final Fantasies (or ust about any other RPG), among a bunch of others, would all be great.

remember that most games don't require the use of the right analog stick but Socom FTB worked their way around the 2nd shoulder buttons (L1 & L2). But still i don't like the idea of buying psone games all over again.

Then don't buy them all over again. You have a choice. I bought FF:Dawn of Souls for the GBA, and Mario Kart DS has about about half of it's tracks from old versions of it, and I was willing to rebuy these things. Heck, I'm looking forward to to FF6 (NA: FF3) coming out on a portable system soon. THAT will be a must purchase for me.

A nintendo one for sure is what I hear... meaning you can play it on your DS, whether it's DS or GBA.