PS3 or Xbox 360?

ickes said:
i dont care if the console could wipe my own ass. i want some fricken sweet games that will make me cry when im thinking about playing it while im at school. i dont care about whats in the console ne more there all pretty much the same.

Spoken like a true game head. We can debate for years till the cows come home and pigs fly, and heel frezzes over. on which system is better. Truth is a true gamer will get all three like me and play anything that is hot

True gamer ? That's some pretty strange terminology. You make it sound like people who don't own every console don't actually play games properly....

It goes like this.. I'm lazy.. and so instead of working to get any money I leech off my parents. Therefore.. I miss out on the luxuries of having every console. Anyway.. if I did get a job..then with that and school and exams I wouldn't have much time left to play all the stuff I could buy.

Maybe I can condition myself into only needing 1 hour of sleep each night.........

I am going with PS3 for sure. My step brother has a xbox360, and its really nice, but im not spending hella money on a xobx when a way better platform is coming out in a few months. Not to mention im sort of... "loyal" to playstation, and I dont like microsoft.

Also, I really hate Microsoft for being such morons about the release date of their 360! Why would you release a system when you dont have any quantity built up and ready to ship! I couldnt believe people were selling 360's on ebay during xmas time for 900 and up!!!!!! So yeah, just dont like microsoft!

CaliChris517 said:
Also, I really hate Microsoft for being such morons about the release date of their 360! Why would you release a system when you dont have any quantity built up and ready to ship! I couldnt believe people were selling 360's on ebay during xmas time for 900 and up!!!!!! So yeah, just dont like microsoft!
Hahaha...yeah, what's next? Sony doing the exact same thing five years earlier?

PS3 is doing just the same...

They are only going to have 1 million units at launch, worldwide. (A bit more than 360...but PS3 is much more popular in the world)

Last edited:
General_Wiese said:
pS3. Been true to sony my whole short life. plu its got better, well, everything.

Well by you saying that statement there you need to expand. There is so much out there Sony hasen't got all the hits.

Ninja Gaiden Black - Xbox
Zelda - Cube
Star Wars KOTOR - Xbox
Eternal Darkness - Cude
There are others. But can't hink right now. Dude come outta the Sony box.

I'll be go wit the PS3 over 360 but will eventully get both along wit the new nintendo system no matter what the name sounds like.

wow, this is allmost the first thread i made........ im going to go with both. one in room, other in basment : )

Yes i believe the the REV would be a kick a$$ system with its "Complete Backwards Compatibility" and even tho it not just another graphicly stunning system i think it'll still deliver on great games and gameplay. But i'll have to place my bets on the PS3. it just looks superior. And u can't discredit SONY Playstation's great games from the past.

I just feel the REV was rushed. if they would've taken the time to build a system with a revolutionary gaming experience,which they did/are doing, and had graphical power alot greater then the gamecube,not just a sightly best looking GC, it would be the best.

P.S. A great game shouldn't be judged on its graphics but on its story and it's gameplay. but more graphic wouldn't hurt.

I don't know, a lot of my friends have Xbox 360, and they say it's the shit. I have played COD on it, it thought it was pretty amazing, the graphics looked so good, I really think that Microsoft did a pretty good job making the console. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Sony is doing a hell of a job with PS3. I have a PS2 and I love it, I had an Xbox, I got one the first week it came out. Unfortuantly, it kept freezing withing the first day so i returned it and got another one, the same thing happend to the 2nd one. So I decided it was time to call it "quits" with the Xbox. I have heard that there were some bugs in the Xbox 360's, but now most of the consoles have been fixed.

i think PS3 will be better just because they are taking their time with it....but i do have a 369 and im going to probably get a PS3 so i hope it is better.....