PS2/PS3 Reviews?

Edge

Art Editor
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Iowa City
www.edgegraphics.net
where are the ps2/ps3 reviews? shadow of the colossus has been up there forever. new games like Black, Suikoden V, Kingdom Hearts II, need updating.. someone plz get on it...for the new design is right around the corner we need fresh media to make it even worth have a new skin up. if u need art we already have them made

It's up in the air. Sony initially said Spring, which can mean anywhere from March to the end of the Japanese rainy in August. Since then, general concensus on the PS3 is that it will be delayed, and it does seem unavoidable, but Sony has only said they MAY delay it. There are also conflicting reports that say it will come out in November, presumably right alongside the Nintendo Revolution. But there are other more recent statements that say it could get slapped back as far as 2007.

So yeah...nobody knows.

I am fairly sure that it has been cemented that the PS3 will launch worldwide in the first half of November 2006 with 1 million units, more systems will be produced monthly with the goal of having six million in circulation by April 2007. I have read this or a similiar themed report in three different gaming magazines and on a half dozen websites, so I believe that is accurate.

It would only make sense that they will launch it before xmas time. However if they fall short on supply like xbox360 did, then there's gonna be alot of people saying forget it and end up buying an xbox360 instead...

I hope they launch it before xmas man. I really wants PS3 and KZ2. I plan to make a clan.

Yes. The Playstation 3 is coming out in November 2006. It was dellayed due to sony observing the Xbox 360, and they have decided to make the Playstation 3 4x more powerrful than the Xbox 360. Which will be great =)

tRiXtEr said:
Yes. The Playstation 3 is coming out in November 2006. It was dellayed due to sony observing the Xbox 360, and they have decided to make the Playstation 3 4x more powerrful than the Xbox 360. Which will be great =)
No...that didn't happen at all. The PS3 has always been set up to be the more powerful of the two of them.

I don't think either of them is more powerful, they just use different technology. Sony supports Blue Ray and Microsoft chose HD. I'm sure that they'll both have strengths and weaknesses, but since the PS3 isn't out yet, no one can really tell.

EDIT: To make sure this isn't spam, I'll try and post a PS2 review later tomorrow.

PS3 reviews? lol

Need a crystal ball or a time machine.

Anyway I had heard that the PS3 was more powerful than the 360. But power isn't really important.. it's the software that's available on the console. Right now the PS3 lineup is shaping up quite nicely.. but there's not much point trying to guess what it will be like months before the console is even released.

Patience is a virtue as they say.