PRE-ORDERED

Miamivice15

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Glendale
YES

LOL i got it pre ordered and almost payed off and all useing allowance then when i get a job man will i be rolling in video games LOL

Yeah thats right but the big N has never steered me wrong, and it is supposed to be 150 bucks half of the projected 300 for PSP

The price is $150. You get a multiplayer demo of Metroid Prime: Hunters with it. Games will be around $30. There's a list of launch titles somewhere.... I just forgot where. The ones I'm interested in are Mario DS and that wierd XX/XY game from Sega.

Um....DS....supported by which 3rd parties? Can't type...must herd the sheep....need sheepdog...dual screen...makes head hurt...can't think straight...*pop*....oh great, had my brain explode...sigh....

Third Parties

Third parties that have annouced games for the DS include:

Ubisoft, Sega, EA, Squeenix, Konami, THQ, Namco, and Capcom.

Source:

http://www.nintendo.com/gamecategory?cf=&sf=Nintendo+DS&ef=

They also have other third parties who have come out in support of the DS, but until they show a game, they are just a name on a list.

Capcom better come out with a MegaMan game for the DS if they don't i will... well i would just get one of the MM games for the GBA

I'm trading in my two gameboy advances after work to put as a down payment of this thing, DS looks awesome, I just hope they put a mega man and Ninja turtles game on here, Oh yeah Perfect dark would be nice also.

Yes tomorrow is the holy grail of handhelds, this will determine the success of the Big N the controls on Hunters is perfect just hard to get used to