plot of final fantasy advent children?

I saw it last night. The plot was ok. The animation was awesome. The cinematography was good, but the sudden flashbacks got confusing at points. I had to wait a few seconds to figure out what was present and what was past.

The plot is below, so don't read if you don't want to know!

The world has been kicked in the teeth, but technology still exists. A disease known as Geo-stigma has developed on various people around the world, including our boy Cloud. It is caused by Jenova being dilluted into the lifestream that surrounds the planet and connects all life. Her taint is being translated into their bodies. Their bodies reject it and that's what the black rash is.

Three dudes with white hair are trying to put back their "mother" who is Jenova. They want to bring back Sephiroth, so they must find her. They start working with the corporation that started all the trouble, while Cloud has to deal with these white-haired dudes trying to make the infected children just like them (kinda like cat-eyed zombies).

Cloud finally forgives himself for the death of Aerith and joins his friends in puttin' the boots to a newly summoned Bahamut. He has multiple fights with the three white freaks. He faces down the main dude and the planet decides to heal him. The main freak finds "mother" who is kept in a small box (I think it's just her head but it doesn't show). Box gets damaged and goo leaks out. Main freak absorbs it into himself and turns into Sephiroth. Major fight happens. Cloud wins. Sephiroth gets some wicked black feathered wings and turns back into main freak. Cloud gets shot, dies, and is sent back by Aerith.

That's the basic plot. I liked it and the fighting rocked. I wish they had more summons, but the movie was already long enough. The graphics were stunning. The interview with the voice of Cloud was stupid. He kept repeating the same things over and over. "Cloud was cool" "it's an honor to be doing this" "the cast and crew were great". He was boring and stupid. The voice of the black-haired chick was hot and intelligent.

So I bought the movie. The voice overs suck to me. Maybe it's because i've been watchin it in Japaness for so long. But I can switch the voice over to Japaness. Kadaj just sounds so gay in english. Any Hooo. Can some one tell me when Cloud started to fly When I tell you.

O yea His bike was killer but Kanadea's from akira's was better.

spudlyff8fan said:
Wow, because Kadaj is just so masculine...

LOL Naw but he turns into Septh............I'm tired of tryin to spell his name.........And That sword kadaj had was murder. And Yea when did Tifa get fight game from. Damnit man now I gotta watch it again.

Tifa is a beast, she did her limit break on Lov.

yeah, i was really disappointed with the majority of the english voice overs. cloud, barret, and vincint were cool, but everybody elses didn't really do it for me. the japanese actors seemed like they were going for an academy award, but these guys didn't really sell they're performance.

specifically sephiroth, i thought his voice actor sounded good, but his performance didn't have the "evilness" i come to expect from cloud's arch-nemesis;
although, i liked they're dialog before him and cloud started fighting

daiconv said:
Tifa is a beast, she did her limit break on Lov.

yeah, i was really disappointed with the majority of the english voice overs. cloud, barret, and vincint were cool, but everybody elses didn't really do it for me. the japanese actors seemed like they were going for an academy award, but these guys didn't really sell they're performance.

specifically sephiroth, i thought his voice actor sounded good, but his performance didn't have the "evilness" i come to expect from cloud's arch-nemesis;
although, i liked they're dialog before him and cloud started fighting

Well as fo Tifa it just look so good. And maybe it me the cenimatic was what caught me.

But you see what I mean. The japaness wanted to really express the vocies and give the charcters life. Plus srphiroth sounded more evil in japaness then in english.

daiconv said:
the plot for durge of cerberas actually seems more interesting than this movie.

Whats the plot. Cuz i missed that. I'm thinking about getting it. Besides i have nothing else to play, you know when it comes out

i wish red xIII had more lines.

hey, i just thought about this, wasnt cait sith like a mechanical thing being controlled by somebody working for shinra from afar, or am i crazy?

PrinceLUDA21 said:
Whats the plot. Cuz i missed that. I'm thinking about getting it. Besides i have nothing else to play, you know when it comes out

check out the trailers on disk 2.

is crisis core gonna be an ova or a game of some kind?

O yea I forgot about that it was on the second disc. I never bothered to check. See i have a japaness copy also and the fetures were on the same disc. When I got the English version i popped in the movie only and tossed it some were cuz the voice acting was sooooooo bad

I'm not really sure about Crisis Core...there's an OVA (some little anime thing) called Last Order in Japan about Cloud, Zack and Sephiroth's time in Nibelheim, which SUCKED. Crisis Core could be one of two things.

1) An action RPG which follows that storyline.
2) It may have been cancelled, and Square-Enix may be thinking "eh, the Americans won't know any better."

So...who knows?