Persona 4: Golden, Anyone?

Plus

Forum Cat
Registered
Feb 14, 2015
Hello guys! I'm a huge fan of turn-based RPGs with a good storyline and Persona 4: Golden really hit it off with me. It's a remake from the original Persona 4 on the Playstation 2, which was amazing as well. I really enjoyed being able to have this game on my Playstation Vita because it was convenient and made it easy to bring along on trips or play before bed.
I really loved the play-style of this game and just how weird the storyline was I guess. I've also purchased some of the older titles of Persona when they were for sale on the Playstation store, although I cannot seem to find them anymore on there.

Any other Persona 4: Golden, or Persona fans out there?

I think most people who love the Vita has become a Persona fan by this point.

Reactions: Plus
I bought Persona 4: Golden during the last sale, but I haven't put too much time into it. Only an hour or so. It seems nice, but it hasn't held much/any interest with me. I may delete it in favor of some other games. I'll probably come back to it at some point.

Reactions: Plus
I've pick it up and put it down a lot since I've owned it. But that's the fun in it for me, because each time I restart my game I feel I do a better job at closing the gaps I need in order to get my desired ending. (For some reason my goal in the game on any playthrough is to successfully romance Naoto, which can only be done in a month, with two maxed characteristics.)

I literally played though every Persona game to date and I definitely cannot wait for the sequel! Persona 5, I've heard is going to be released sometime this year by Atlus so I'm totally prepared to pre-order it right away.

Ah Persona. Good times were had were had with 3 & 4. I haven't tried Golden yet because I don't have a Vita, but I may pick it up in the near future for that reason.

I love all the Shin Megami Tensei games. Do you think that the Vita would be worth purchasing for the RPG titles that are on it? I was also thinking about getting the Playstation TV which is just a Vita for your television at half the price. I have seen the Persona 4 Golden anime which is supposed to be the same as the game, and I have to say that I think the original would be better. I still want to experience the game for myself though. I think shows or movies often don't get all the best parts of the game like with Danganropa.

I love all the Shin Megami Tensei games. Do you think that the Vita would be worth purchasing for the RPG titles that are on it? I was also thinking about getting the Playstation TV which is just a Vita for your television at half the price. I have seen the Persona 4 Golden anime which is supposed to be the same as the game, and I have to say that I think the original would be better. I still want to experience the game for myself though. I think shows or movies often don't get all the best parts of the game like with Danganropa.

The Persona 4 anime is fun, but it doesn't compare to the game.

Onto the Vita itself... I've had one since a week before release and use it for fun Japanese games almost exclusively. So if you like that I'd definitely recommend it.

I'd say that Persona 4 Golden is the quintessential Persona title to play, given it's already a great game with the added bonus of having that fantastic HD makeover. Personally, I'll always have a soft spot for P3 since it was the first Persona title I played and I like the story a bit more. I'm hyped for P5 even though I don't have the right system for it yet.

I really should have bought a vita to get golden, but kind of glad I waited because now I can play it on PS tv. But I did sneak some online looks at the game and looks fantastic. I'm also looking forward to dancing all night coming out.