Peanuts

But Katie no Worries you do not have to post the word nubers in your word post just post the number of your word post after your posting is done. It would look much like this when done (38)

Being that I will end the Thrity-Ninth Word, lets mix it up a bit to keep things fresh. How about the next person give a topic for the Fortys. No tpoic change until the Fifty word post comes.

Finding a focus for the FORTIES fathers freedom of formulation furthering our fervent foundation and forcing us to form fresh, fluent, flowering, and fertile euphemisms for our flippant frolicking, so I fancy to find funny the festering of flaunted feminism.

(there are 40 words in that single sentence.)

Fish find frequently that their frustrations due to lack of fornication fairly fill the frightened filaments of their fishy thoughts; futhermore, for it is felicitous to free the form of this fivefold furnishing of the mind, forty-one finks fly farther, forsooth.

First an formost FORTY-TWO feindishly freakish femme fatals, faced off for the fifth time against the fake flaky fashish food tossing Frogs. Finally Frodo's female friend found the forged FADIOUS to rid the Femals of the Fake Flaky Food tossing Frogs.

"F***" siad Frodo, for Fadious was not forged correctly, "F***" he cried out "were is Sam when I need him". From Forty-Three freaking yards away friends forcefully fought from Foot top to Foot Bottom facing the fake flaky fashish Frogs. "Mr. Frodo"

Four those fearless foloowing forgettful faithfuls of this freakeshly funny fourm thread, who have forgotton FORTY-FOUR words need to come to pass to reach our far away goal, So now the fourth comming threads for you from friendly fourm faithful THE PinceLUDA..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Peace

Geez I cant believe I forgot about this thread, and I cant believe that for so long this thread was dead, so I now happily post here again, hoping that we can reach our goal, as the prince of ludaville said.

Ah yes, its FORTY-FIVE.

Who is the fool who tired to come between the post with that ranbom bullcrap which offends my very soul and state of being I can't even begin to discribe the disrepect and balls to inturupt my post In the words of Stephanie Tanner HOW WOOUDE