Only one on and really bored...

then the staff of lightning worked, you didn't even know you had it did you, just try not to leave it in your jeans whenever you do laundry, it's easily broken

Well, then send me a damn lightening staff. Hell, send me five. It will be tough to carry them all at once, but I will figure out a way.

Read the Ladies Only post first!

Maverick- *Wakes up* Who are you? Where am I?

Boredom- I am boredom. You are in the singular realm of Mygamer. This is where I come when 4 or more people are on at once. 4 people are way too many for this site.

Mav- So its your fault that there are about 3000 members, but only 9 people post?

Boredom- Yup.

Mav- But why?

Boredom- because Demigoddess is planing on taking over the world with her strange posts.

Mav- I knew something was up with her.

Boredom- She plans on confusing all who read her replies. And thus slowly making you all retarded zombies. She will then use you guys as her undead minions to get you to do stuff like steal Funyuns and kill the President. She's already gotten control over Beth. Thats why she sent the Ninja after you.

Mav- That damn ninja ate my juniour mints! How can she be that crazy? How can she come up with a plan that is that insane? Her mind can't be that out there?

Boredom- Oh she's crazy alright. She came up with the plot for MGS2! Gay vampire and all! And she hates junior mints!

Mav- *chill goes down spine* Thats just un-American.

Boredom- I know, I was just telling Death that. Junior Mints are tasty and refreshing.

Mav- Death's here?

Boredom- Of course, you don't think I could keep these forums this dead by myself do you?

Mav- I guess not.

Death- Sup?

Mav- Hi.

Boredom- Maverick you are the one. You must stop Demigoddess's ridiculous posts. Can you do it?

Mav- I don't know, she's pretty strong.

Death- Come on Maverick, stop being a bitch! Save the world jerk! Think of the kittens!

Mav- the kittens?

Boredom- He has a thing about kittens, don't ask.

Mav- Okay I'll do it!

Death- I love you Maverick.

Mav- Huh?!

Boredom- He's one of the guys in DestinRL's avatar. Again don't ask. I'll send you back.

*a worm hole opens and everything fades to black*

*the next morning*

Mav- Huh, I'm back. I'm back! *looks out window* You dear boy what day is it?

Tiny Tim- Why its Christmas Day sir. Are you okay?

Mav- so I haven't missed any time?!

Tiny Tim- I say sir are you okay?

Mav- Shut up, I'm thinking over here!

Tiny Tim- No you shut up.

Mav- you shut up!

Tiny Tim- Up yours!

Mav- *throws a brick at Tiny Tim*

Old Lady- Oh my Lord!

Mav- No my dear Lady I am not the Lord, but I am the one. The one sent here from the past of the future to save the present so the future isn't the future I've seen in my past which never happened for you because all you know is the past and the present. I am charged with saving the world.

Old Lady- but you killed Tiny Tim.

Mav- He sucked anyway, God bless us everyone my ass. I'm on a mission here lady. I'm comming for you Demigoddess! I'm coming for you! You don't want none of this. I'm a Housebound Rocket dammit!

Last edited:
five bucks says demigoddess owns your ass in less than a week, I should know, she's been posting here longer than me, and I've seen many fall to her kung fu grip

have you ever heard of the old saying, don't judge a book by it's cover, where your avatar is street fighters poster boy, I'm willing to bet you tire yourself out after a punch. Demi's avatar is a dog, at least it used to be, well anyways, she's married and everyone here can tell you she keeps the poor guy under the stairs, so yeah, don't say I didn't warn you.