PC Editor
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
www.freakygamer.com
Check it out...

mattsmini_mygamer.jpg

I love my car, and I love MyGamer. Any questions? :cookiemon

I'm a big fan for the Mini's, very cool cars....

Here is a few pix of a few of my rides...

car1.jpg

91' Honda CRX, built B16 (punched 2 over, cam'd for mid and top end, blown, header, s8 piped, cold air intake that almost drags), the thing I like most of all: 38MPG

ninjaman2.jpg

Your most likely thinking, "is that PhotoShop?". The answer is yes, built I'm building the real thing and it should be complete by the end of August. The blue van in the first picture has already had the front end cut off and is now attached to the end of the other van. Just trying to finish the sheet metal work (fill'n a large gap at the roof)...

I love "my car" threads, hope everyone else post a few pix of their rides too...

Peace,

I don't have a photo of my car, but here is a stock photo of my exact car (picture Ontario plates instead of Euro-plates).

pure_pr.jpg

It seats two, and stores one week's worth of luggage.
It's 800cc's, diesel powered (cdi), 3 cylinder, rear-mounted, rear-wheel-drive.
Its top speed is 85mph, it cruises very comfortably at 70mph.

It gets 56 miles per gallon. Booyah.

ninjaman, It's a smart fortwo. Right now they're only available in Europe and Canada, but I heard that they'll be out in the States next year or the year after that. I don't think the mileage will be quite as good though, because they're not going to be diesel in the states, they'll run on gasoline (which isn't as efficient). It will still be a very fuel efficient car, though.

I have a vague recollection of a toy like that.

Yep, it's the smallest car on the market.

It handles like a golf-cart with a real engine in it. Imagine a golf-cart whose engine actually performed like a car's.

OP3 NinjaMan said:
ninjaman2.jpg

Your most likely thinking, "is that PhotoShop?". The answer is yes, built I'm building the real thing and it should be complete by the end of August. The blue van in the first picture has already had the front end cut off and is now attached to the end of the other van. Just trying to finish the sheet metal work (fill'n a large gap at the roof)...

I love "my car" threads, hope everyone else post a few pix of their rides too...

Peace,

Party at Ninja's house! That thing's a trip, man - good luck with the build!