Oh so pretty... lookin forward to this game

ickes

Registered
Apr 23, 2006
Grand Rapids, Michigan
www.xanga.com
Rainbow Six Vegas... this should be a killer game. i've been a rainbow six fan for a long time. and this game makes me want to nut myself.
r6v.jpg

r6v1.jpg

r6v2.jpg

Definitely, the Rainbow Six games have been freakin incredible. Only thing that has bothered me at all about them is the setup Ubi has with them and the Ghost Recon. The many expansions to the same game kinda frustrate me, cause a lot of the time, you get the same game, with added maps and new levels, all so that Ubisoft can make even MORE money off of it. Smart tactic, but arguably deceitful and immoral.

If they do any thing like with what they did with Ghost Recon i'm all in. Amybe Sony will finally evole SOCOM

It's on the 'renting' list for me. I couldn't stand any RB6 after Lockdown...

Those screens are stunning to me. I am a graphics whore, and I love the way games like R6, Bioshock, Gears of War, Prey, Mass Effect, Lost Planet, Too Human, and Crysis look. This is a very exciting time for videogames as far as visuals and gameplay go IMO.

Question...... I like some of the rainbow 6 games, but have your guys tried playing socom 2 maybe 3?.... I am also really missing out right now, wish i had a 360 for free. Waiting on a ps3 here.

i love the rainbow 6 games...liked the first one on the xbox the best....i just play online pretty much....and dont spend too much time in campaign or anything...how about you guys?

CaliChris517 said:
Question...... I like some of the rainbow 6 games, but have your guys tried playing socom 2 maybe 3?.... I am also really missing out right now, wish i had a 360 for free. Waiting on a ps3 here.

Yes we have played both Socom 1 was great, 2 was better, 3 just flatout sucked. The didn't change much to the gameplay to make it different. Ghost Recon has done this. From the looks of Rainbow Six it might be doing the same Socom is a wait and see. Plus the sales were not that great.

Not much of a RB6 fan although I have the last 2 titles of it for the regulat xbox and i will probaly get the one coming out for the 360 screenshots look great I also hope the make it in 3rd person not First person .Just has a beter fell in 3rd person to me