News on Need For Speed Underground 3 Release Date?

pandabear1991

Registered
Feb 17, 2015
North MS, U.S
Has anyone seen or heard anything about the new Need For Speed Underground 3 game? All I keep finding is other forums and sites with TBA. I am super excited about this game myself! I have been playing Need For Speed since Underground days and honestly--I am the type of driver who doesn't need to be driving after some serious Need For Speed game play (especially not in a Jetta ><).

Reactions: AFKATafcar
Are they really making an Underground 3? I hope to God they aren't actually doing that. I'm not a fan of the series because it made every kid at the time want to grow up and drive some poorly modified car that they couldn't afford or drive properly.

I have been trying to find official information on this myself. My Dad is a huge racing gamer (NFS, Grand Turismo, Nascar etc.) and he showed me a video for it around Christmas time. I haven't had much luck with finding official information on it though.

But really, it's not fair to blame a game for other people's preference/style. I feel that kids will make some sort of poor decision at one point or another in life (adults too when the bill fits). I don't understand why people prefer classics over modern day cars, but it's all about personal preference. Nothing anyone can do about it.

Personally, I wouldn't mind having a nice little 5 speed 97-99 model RX7 myself. I am not big into graphics, decals, exhaust, and huge spoilers--but a nice body kit with an evenly matched wing and a well done metallic white (or dark green) paint job... All about personal preference. I could care less who thought what of it either. But, instead of working on a dream car I have stuck to a basic 05' Scion Tc and recently upgraded to a 12' Volkswagon Jetta. I have run into people who can't drive a stick to save their life, but it happens as well.