News Contributions

Lylabean

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Hattiesburg
www.romperz.com
I have sent three articles to be posted in news over the past couple of weeks and not a one has been posted. Are we not taking news submissions from general writers anymore? I'd like to know so I can stop wasting my time if I'll never see my stories posted here.

Lynn

A good point, Lylabean. I shall attempt to uncover the root of the problem...and dig it out.

Thanks for airing that concern. It is truly pointless for you to submit articles if they never hit the front page.

Stevie.

Hey guys,

Lynn, are you sure your sent them to news@mygamer.com? I say that because I'm on the news server throughout the day, and I have never seen anything from you. If I did, it would be up if we don't already have it covered. To answer your other question, yes I am aiming to have the news covered as a separate staff than the regular writers because I need them on a more consistent basis, but I'll still take in things from the staff if I think they're newsworthy. If not, I'll send it to the appropriate area. Hope that answered your question.

Quinton

Hey,

yes I'm pretty sure I sent it to news@mygamer.com. The last one I sent was last Thursday September 9th(it's in my sent folder in my email)

Guess cyberspace doesn't work as it's suppose to 100% of the time, eh?

Thanks for the response.

Lynn