new starfox game

check out ign.com and search it in the search box and you will find videos and pics and reviews by ign and customers. BTW read my sig so you'll know!

While I have not spent too much time with this game, I must say it is not bad. It is a little different from Star Foxes of the past. Instead of flying into the level uncontrollablely, levels are 3D. Plus, before you fight, there is a Tactics elements that adds a little something extra. The tutorial is not the best, but the within about hour, you will have the learning curve down. The all stylus control works better than you think it would also. A full review will be posted soon.

Yes. It is all Arwing. No on foot. No Tank. No Sub. No hand to hand combat. Just flying.

I've through the game once, and only have played in big square 3d levels. I will post a full review soon.

it was the best next to super mario 64 of course. i own a lot of games for the N64 and surprisingly it is slightly better than the NDS (such as Super Mario 64, in the castle the sun on the floor is detailed but it is not on the ds version.)

BTW did you finish star fox in every different path possible? i did! it was fun but it starts to get toooooooooo loooooooong because there were no save function in the game. (didnt have a save or memory pak or whatever they r called)

Last edited:
Star Fox DS is ok, but they REALLY needed to let you use the D-pad, and not force you to use the stylus... have a CLASSIC control mode, or something like that.