New PSP

MvCFanatic

Registered
Dec 2, 2007
Anyone have it or seen it?

It's a lot lighter/slimmer than the previous one and the TV-Out feature is pretty cool. Also I think they stopped selling the "fat" PSPs so if you get a PSP off a store it will probably be the new slim one.

I did actually, but i couldnt try and hook up to the TV feature. but yeah, it is a lot lighter and a little thinner. it is worth it.

Got it for Christmas... it's my first non-Nintendo portable :D

So far my only complaint is that getting homebrews on here is apparently not as easy as it was for the "fatty" PSP. But if I know the Internet and the people on it, they will find an easy way around this But it's got decent battery, good sound and a nice, bright screen. Truly the PSP Lite.

I just need a case for this thing. It feels so light and almost delicate in your hands that I'm afraid if I leave it unprotected somewhere it will get destroyed by some unfortunate event.

Oh, and I like the whirring noise the discs make during loading... so soothing ^_^;;

Sony should of allowed homebrew from the beginning and just prohibited ISO loaders.

If people managed to unlock the iPhone, they'll manage to play Sonic 2 on the Slim PSP lol.