New PSP

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
Will have a video output so you can hook up your PSP right to your TV. Its like having a GBPlayer built in. Plus, it should cost the same amount of money as the current model.

I'm kind of annoyed at Sony's strategy here. I wanted to get my brother-in-law a PSP for his birthday which is in August. But because Sony is coming out with a new version of the PSP (who knows when? Have they even given us a date?) they've halted production of the old one and you can't find a PSP anywhere. Which means they are sold out for as long as it takes for them to release the new version (I heard some time in the Fall!)

Nintendo did it better, kept the DS in stores, and dropped the price when the DS Lite hit the streets. People still bought the old ones, cause they were cheaper, and now more people have DS's than would have if they'd used Sony's strategy. Seems like Sony just takes it for granted that people will buy their stuff, regardless of the price. They still haven't learned even after the horrible sales record of the PS3. Oh well.

I mean, they make great stuff, but it's just too expensive.

You can't find PSPs? They're frickin everywhere here in RI.

Really, Sony is doing the same thing Nintendo did with the DS Lite. You either aren't looking hard enough or are very unlucky that there's no PSPs around you.

Really? I could go to any store that carries electronics/games and could easily find a PSP.
:domokun: