New Games On Your Christmas List???

WAVWirmer

Registered
Dec 12, 2014
Ive already orderd and git the games ive wanted for this year. And since Destiny and GTA V are eating up most of my time and are causing me to spend so much time on them. Im still looking forward to Batman, Witcher, dragon age, and others. But I wonder what are some games that you guy are waiting for and or looking forward to play?

I am looking forward to Dragon Age inquistion and hoping to learn about different cultures and races in more detail and meet Morrigorn god baby and see what happened with her and the child. I also want to try the Batman origins game, it will be a prequel to when batman was fighting crime and may learn new things about him. I may be able to buy these games on special, as at christmas time there are specials and will be good to get a discount when buying the games.

I really want Assassin's Creed Unity! I'm trying my best not watch the entire let's play because it will ruin the experience for me but the game looks SO cool. I kind of want to get Shadow of Mordor as well. I think it will be a nice game to play when winter starts to roll around. I recently just added Resident Evil 6 to my list as well. I know it's not a new game, but it's a new addition to games I want.

I'm planning on getting Watch Dogs. I've been curious about it ever since I first saw it on the announcement of the PS4 and thankfully it's also available for the older console because I can't afford the new one yet, and I'm not too eager to buy a new console for just a few games I like anyway.

Well we have a few games already, so I am not adding too many to the list, but after Christmas I am trying to get little big planet and bloodbourne. I really don't have nothing else I want, because I am still playing other games on PC as well as console. I may get Assasins Creed, but I am not sure yet though.

I really want Assassin's Creed Unity!

Even people that like the game have said that it's full of game-breaking bugs, in some cases. It was a pretty rocky release, considering how the glitches apparently affected almost every aspect of gameplay, depending upon how bad you actually had it yourself.

I was actually thinking of getting a PS4 and maybe a combination of TLoU or GTA V. I love both games and as soon as I get a PS4, those are definitely the first two games to be bought by me.

Far Cry 4 is then only game I don't have yet that I'd really like to play, I loved the third game and got 100% completion in it so I expect i'll be doing the same with the 4th.

Dragon Age: Inquisition looks to be a great game in my opinion. The character interactions in BioWare games are really entertaining and they add to the companionship formed, such as in Dragon Age 2. There has been some mixed reviews of the game however, which has put some doubts in my mind about the game. The negatives about the game are said to be in its story line, with certain plot points too vague. Most of the reviews are really good though, so that gives me a bit more confidence about the game!