Mygamer Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great now I have to spend all my munny's here. I need to kill more heartless. Do you guy's take Gil, I have tons of that.

Question WHY IS CASTLEVAINA ON THE DS SO HIGH. Everywhere I go it's like $34 and up. Not many stores have it used.

I have not put something in the cart yet to check, but as long as your shipping prices aren't to high then you have a nice store with decent prices. . . I will probably get something from there before to long.

the_roach said:
The movie selection could use a little work, though. :/

Added more to the movie section..

Showing items 1-10 of 102465

Hope thats enough now:)

Please check it out and let me know what you think

Yeah, that's much better. So I see this is through amazon. Not bad either. The shipping prices should be good then. And the prices are generally low as well. So I say everyone should do their non-immediate gameage shopping here. ;)

Yeah, same thing I was thinking. I'd get an MG shirt. People would be like "What the hell is mygamer?" and I would tell them and they would come and check it out when they got home. Thats like instant more people to join our community or to at least come check MG out.. It would be some good advertising. Of course it wouldn't be any help with the people that never get out.

Stan said:
But yeah anyhting bought would help out..

The MyGamer Store looks great !

I think MG apparel would go great, I'd buy a MG t-shirt in a heartbeat...

We've got a clan online store, we sell t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, BBQ Aprons, clocks, teddy bears, stickers and buttons... Beleive it or not, the top selling item is the OP3 Classic Thong, very wierd thing... And no I'm not wearing one at the moment...

Stan, I hate to post a commercial site link, but http://www.cafepress.com/ has been a great storefront for our clan, there is no up-front cost, you can set the profit margin (0 to 100% markup) for each item, and they mail a profit check one a month...

You could even have a contest for the best designed logo for a t-shirt and then sell it on the storefront...

Just some ideas...

Peace,

OP3 NinjaMan said:
The MyGamer Store looks great !

I think MG apparel would go great, I'd buy a MG t-shirt in a heartbeat...

We've got a clan online store, we sell t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, BBQ Aprons, clocks, teddy bears, stickers and buttons... Beleive it or not, the top selling item is the OP3 Classic Thong, very wierd thing... And no I'm not wearing one at the moment...

Stan, I hate to post a commercial site link, but http://www.cafepress.com/ has been a great storefront for our clan, there is no up-front cost, you can set the profit margin (0 to 100% markup) for each item, and they mail a profit check one a month...

You could even have a contest for the best designed logo for a t-shirt and then sell it on the storefront...

Just some ideas...

Peace,

Ive been wanting to set up the store, but I need some nice tshirt designs.. I already have the store setup, but we just need the designs.. Once done, I will add the store to our current storefront..

Stan said:
Ive been wanting to set up the store, but I need some nice tshirt designs.. I already have the store setup, but we just need the designs.. Once done, I will add the store to our current storefront..
Would you like the members of the forums to submit some designs ?

I bet we have some Graphix Gurus on the MG Forums that would submit some great designs...

I might even try my hand at it too...

Peace,

OP3 NinjaMan said:
Would you like the members of the forums to submit some designs ?

I bet we have some Graphix Gurus on the MG Forums that would submit some great designs...

I might even try my hand at it too...

Peace,

Yeah would love for people to submit some designs.. We could use alot.. I have ideas for shirts and mugs and not.. But could use some help..

Ill add them if they are good

then link the shirt store in our other store:)

Status
Not open for further replies.