MyGamer Credits

Whaaa this isn't real money??? Lol I think this is pretty cool. I just joined and I'm already given like $100. Looking forward to accumulating and spending some of this.

Nope, it's not real cash unfortunately. That's what I thought when I first joined and tried and failed to withdraw the cash, haha.

Seems like a good incentive to keep people posting, which is nice because an active forum is a healthy one!

Haha, I haven't really thought of what I'd like. But now that you've asked...

Hmm.

I might be interested in getting a username change and maybe the title. I'm excited to see what future perks are, though, so I'd probably keep these credits until all available options have been revealed. I wouldn't want to see something I REALLY wanted but not have the credits for when it's available.

Oh, hey, maybe that could be something? A time-limited perk so that people will work for the credits in order to get them. It has hoarding (of credits), a bit of competition and the promise of a limited perk. :p

I think that my first choice would be to get a fancy usertitle, I think that I need to think about a decent one, I don't want to spend my credits and change my mind later. :)

I'd love to know how many people initially saw the alert that you had 30 dollars & then frantically went looking for an explanation & way to get that money into your PayPal.

*suspiciously looks at all of you*

Don't lie! o_O

lol, I wondered in fact if this was real money, but after some instants I realized it was not... :D

I think that my first choice would be to get a fancy usertitle, I think that I need to think about a decent one, I don't want to spend my credits and change my mind later. :)
Right? I want a fancy username AND a fancy title. Both of them at once, give it to me. Haha! :p I wonder if the user titles can be colorful or something. Eye-catching or summat.

I'd love to know how many people initially saw the alert that you had 30 dollars & then frantically went looking for an explanation & way to get that money into your PayPal.
Haha. I didn't really think it was real money since I've posted on similar boards with credits before. I do understand how some might think that though and be sad it wasn't real money. But I've always like forum credits so I like seeing alerts that I gained more, hahaha.

*suspiciously looks at all of you*

Don't lie! o_O

Touche, I swear my heart literally skipped a beat when I noticed the dollar sign and the amount next to it:p

Right? I want a fancy username AND a fancy title. Both of them at once, give it to me. Haha! :p I wonder if the user titles can be colorful or something. Eye-catching or summat.

Haha. I didn't really think it was real money since I've posted on similar boards with credits before. I do understand how some might think that though and be sad it wasn't real money. But I've always like forum credits so I like seeing alerts that I gained more, hahaha.

Yeah, well username not really, I like mine, but as for user-title something creative like Gel-zemium, would that be cool or what? :)

I've bought a couple features using credits and they work great! Could you look into image signatures? It's not working for me :oops:

You need to be fast and stealth at 3am or else you can run out of lives! How do you go to work the next day?

When I first got notified that I earned $15 I was like wutttt. Lol but now I see it's not real cash xD

I was hoping these credits would be a bit more useful. It is a bit strange to me, however, that this site displays credits with dollar signs. I feel that this leads the users to believe, as stated by other users commenting in this forum, that the users can actually receive the money. I feel that taking the dollar sign off of the credits display would clear up a bit of this for new users.

I was hoping these credits would be a bit more useful. It is a bit strange to me, however, that this site displays credits with dollar signs. I feel that this leads the users to believe, as stated by other users commenting in this forum, that the users can actually receive the money. I feel that taking the dollar sign off of the credits display would clear up a bit of this for new users.
Well it does say credit beside it. To expect a few hundred or thousand dollars simply for posting on an Internet forum is just ridiculous.

Well it does say credit beside it. To expect a few hundred or thousand dollars simply for posting on an Internet forum is just ridiculous.
That's exactly what I'm saying. It is slightly misleading. The fact that is says "credit" doesn't totally clear it up because people think "Oh, that's how much credit I have", which is true, but then they think "Since it is expressed in dollars I should be able to withdraw the amount". I just think it would be more understandable to the user if the programming was edited to delete the dollar sign.

When I first got notified that I earned $15 I was like wutttt. Lol but now I see it's not real cash xD

Haha, that would have been something nice he, all of us would have hundreds of dollars now. :)