MyGamer.com Wallpaper!

ImagoX

PC Editor
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
www.freakygamer.com
mygamer_november2005_800.jpg

I was messing around with the logo for a possible new project (hint: you can wear it), and came up with a wallpaper. It looks pretty striking on my desktop, so please feel free to use it if you like. 4 Sizes are available:

800x600
1024x768
1280x1024
1600x1200

Like it? Hate it? let me know...

-Matt

I don't know about you guys but I can't way for the MyGamer self pleasuring package... and get this, if your one of the first to put down an order you get stans own hand made lubricant.

how...but...wha?

I have that same image as a tat! I didn't realize what it said...it's on my ass so I have to look at it in the mirror...

J/K...

it's sweet...I'd wear it proudly on my ass

Very Nice ImagoX....Talent abounds on this site, just not asylum boy...hahaha.....Anyways, Great job...I'll be adding to my collection.... :biggrin: :coolt:

GhostToast said:
thats awesome imagox. are you doing cafepress.com ? good idea !

CafePress just added black shirts to their list of available products, and should be in production after the holidays, so it's a distinct possibility... But I can't confirm anything- I mean, I COULD, but then I'd have to kill you. :darkside:

kurruption---

perfectly, healthy, body? these things are NOT for you! GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE, HELL SPAWN!!