Moy, that adorable purple thing

sorrowscall

Great Hero Rosayln(Okage)
Registered
Nov 9, 2014
I'd been seeing this thing in the Google Play store for a while now, and found a Diner-Dash sort of game with Moy as the playable character. Since the mb for the Moy game was smaller, I went ahead and played it. However, after being subjected to it's cuteness for as long as I have, now I want to get the actual Moy game.

I think I've seen this once on Google Play. It's like Pou, right? It looks adorable and it's so cute. I think it's cuter than Pou (which really looks like a poo to me, and it grosses me out.) and I would love to have it in my phone as well. It reminds me of Grimace from McDonalds, though. Sorry about that.

Well, I'm going to play all three of the available versions and review each since I have a bit of time on my hands until leaving for North Carolina on Monday. Thus far, in game one, it's not that great except for it's cuteness.

It looks really cute! I like virtual pet games. Keep me updated on how the game is. I might download Moy, since the general consensus about the game seems to be positive.