Movies

The last one I saw was Into The Woods! I didn't expect too much but I was pleasantly surprised. The whole twisted fairytale thing was pretty expected but I loved how it basically turned into a horror movie in the second half. I'd definitely recommend it!

Yes, I watched 12 Hour Shift not so long ago and absolutely loved it. I didn't think it would be my thing but I'm glad I took the risk.

Seen any good/bad movies lately?

Fury with Brad Pitt was pretty good.
Interstellar wasn't bad either.
John Wick was a typical bad action movie but still enjoyed it.
And looking forward to the Hobbit 3 in a few weeks.
Fury is one of the best war movies that I have seen in a while. Have you watched Black Hawk Down? It's an absolute blast. John Wick 4 is coming out next year. I can't wait.

Seen any good/bad movies lately?

Fury with Brad Pitt was pretty good.
Interstellar wasn't bad either.
John Wick was a typical bad action movie but still enjoyed it.
And looking forward to the Hobbit 3 in a few weeks.
I would never rate any of the John Wick's movies as a bad movie. This is the first time that I'm seeing anyone saying that John Wick's movies are bad. It's among my favourite movies.

There are two movies which just came out this year that I have so much interest in watching. They are SAKRA and Plane.

I found them on Netflix last night and I'm very happy about it. I will start watching them by the weekend.

I haven't watched too many movies recently so haven't got any that I would say are bad movies.

One movie I watched years ago though was Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans and that movie was a complete waste of time me watching it and one of the worst Nicolas Cage movies I had ever seen.