Modern combat 5 new update - (FREE)

Rowan

Not a new member
Registered
Mar 14, 2015
A couple days ago, I was playing a game on my iPad (Maybe FIFA). I got out of the game and tapped another icon. At the corner of my eye, I saw an icon I never saw before. I quickly pressed the home button and realized it was Modern Combat 5.
Me, wanting to be one of the first to experience the update found something off. It said there was going to be an energy bar. It also had a new price tag. Free.
I misread the update's summary completely. Since I paid for the game before the update, I got Veteran. This means I get extra features. Veteran allows you to play without any energy.
I thought it said I have seven days, then i will use energy.
Me thinking this is highly unfair emailed Gameloft.
Later I realized that I was wrong and I enjoy the game highly now.
There is a new support class, with light machine guns.
There is also camo for your PRO weapons.
They also added in a new gamemode, well not necessarily new, but Zones, which was in the previous games.
I enjoy this game now and it is free now so if you don't want to pay, they don't. Sadly, you can't get Veteran, or unlimited energy. This is Gameloft's thanks to the people who bought the game.

For anyone that didn't have Veteran status, this update was complete crap for them. It drastically changed things up and basically pushes players toward a pay to play scheme (almost). It's fairly annoying, but it is Gameloft's game, and the developer can obviously run the game based upon any monetary model that it chooses. I'm just not a fan of the changes, though.