Microsoft Points

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
I dont understand why Microsoft decides to make Microsoft an uneven amount of $. For example, you buy 2000 Wii points, it costs $20. But you buy 1600 MS Points, it cost $20. Perhaps they wanted to confuse consumers so they buy more pts.
You can also use MS Pts for Zune Music downloads as well. FYI.

Hey, if I had an XBox and XBL, I'd be all over that Roosterteeth Red vs. Blue "wacky pack." Comes with 8 lovable moments from the webseries RvB. The sad thing is, I recognized them all and know what episodes they're from (not the ep numbers though, thank god).

wacky1.jpg

And I continue my sad existence.

SquallSnake7 said:
I dont understand why Microsoft decides to make Microsoft an uneven amount of $. For example, you buy 2000 Wii points, it costs $20. But you buy 1600 MS Points, it cost $20. Perhaps they wanted to confuse consumers so they buy more pts.
You can also use MS Pts for Zune Music downloads as well. FYI.

I think you're actually on to it, Squall. Because of the uneven ratio, depending on what you buy off of Xbox Live Marketplace, you'll end up overspending to match up with the "price". Finally, if you have a remainder left over, you most likely don't have enough points to purchase something else, so you'll have to buy more points.