MGS3: Substance and MGS4 r

mumu120787

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Wilson
Visit site
Yes i just finished watching the e3 2005 trailers for both and im shocked.

MGS3: Subsistence
http://www.konami.jp/gs/kojima_pro/english/003.html

MGS4
http://www.konami.jp/gs/kojima_pro/english/004.html

MGS3 has been made online with 4 players!!!! Its like a mulitplayer. Also, the camera has been changed to third person. Dont believe me, watch it all for yourself.

MGS4 didnt reveal much, but it showed who is creating the whole MGS4 game, and the main character. And if u played splinter cell 3, u know they cracked jokes about mgs. Can anybody day revenge.

Metal Gear Substinance is like Metal Gear Solid 3.5. Besides from the new camera angles and multiplayer mode, more levels, new face paints, more Snake Vs. Monkey, a Theater viewer, and even a Peeping Tom mode will also be included. All this new stuff sounds great, but I think the best part will be the inclusion of the MSX versions of the original Metal Gear (which was ported to NES but left out many details and took a hit in the graphics department) and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake which was never released in the USA. Get excited!

I heard Kojima is aiming for an eight player online for MGS3: Sub, though I might be thinking of another game.

I really like the idea of the third-person perspective; it'll be a ton easier to see where the hell you are going and who you might run into.

I also love the idea of the inclusion of MG and MG2: SS, though MG2: SS is almost exactly like MGS. MGS could actually be called MG2.5: SS.

The online is probably the coolest feature. I love the idea of being hunted by actual human players while you play as Big Boss.

I really wish they'd include the mystery section in MGS3: Sub, like the one they had in MGS: VR. That was really fun.

Reply to: Yoggs:

I heard Kojima is aiming for an eight player online for MGS3: Sub, though I might be thinking of another game.

I really like the idea of the third-person perspective; it'll be a ton easier to see where the hell you are going and who you might run into.

I also love the idea of the inclusion of MG and MG2: SS, though MG2: SS is almost exactly like MGS. MGS could actually be called MG2.5: SS.

The online is probably the coolest feature. I love the idea of being hunted by actual human players while you play as Big Boss.

I really wish they'd include the mystery section in MGS3: Sub, like the one they had in MGS: VR. That was really fun.
yeah it is going to have 8 players online, i wanted a multiplayer without online, because i dont have online. I cant wait to till it comes out, i want to try the new camera mode but i dont have a problem with it right now. Like somebody said, the best part is going to be the remake of the two original games, Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.