Metroid Story

I like it Ghost. Hopefully the baseball scandals won't die down so when this movie actually gets made we can use it.

and there could be a different poster as part of that campaign...

it just has text that says "Get ready... (and then lists the date of release)"

and the image is a big closeup of a wrinkled metal tube that reads "Preparation M" and has the metroid logo on it.

how about deborah unger for the lead? i know she's not the HOTTEST woman out there...and she's a little bit older. but she's got that sort of badassness that sigourney (sp? who cares) weaver had in aliens, if you ask me. maybe i'm wrong. just a suggestion.

Last edited:
So long as you don't cast Angelina Jolie. Unless you cast her as an alien. I swear, she is not 100% human.

The Metroid Story ideas posted here are pathetic! I have a better idea!

No, I remembered that I'd built one last year. Go ahead, try it. You'll find that every heavenly body has its own particular scent. Here, I'll point it at Jupiter.

dark samus, or, she can be naked in a glass tube, and she can be mother brain, that way when I'm watching the movie with company I can say "man, I'd like to f**k her brains out", hah get it

Ghost brought up the idea of casting. Personally, I am of the personal opinion that is my idea that the movie should be animated. At least that's what I think. Even though few people seem to admit they liked the movie, I want to use the animation style of FF: The Spirits Within. I REALLY liked that animation style that I have dubbed hyper-realistic. I like the word hyper.

I think animation should be used for several reasons. I discussed the difficulties in the power suit in an earlier post. Furthermore, Samus will be spending a lot of time in the suit. I think actors are hesitant to lose face time by being stuck behind a helmet such as that. Furthermore, the actress who is credited as doing Samus's voice for Prime and Echoes is very talented. I would love to hear her interpretation of the character beyond the grunts. Also, the environment of the story would necessitate the use of much CGI anyway for the characters and locations. While modern techniques of combining live action and CGI is very refined, having both be one or the other looks better in my opinion. I think the movie should be done in the latter.

But then again, that is just a personal opinion.

yeah, if it were animated it would give you more creative freedom and stuff. i just figured that the live action samus would just be some sweaty stunt guy named earl or something

it would be cool to see it done in the FF:SW style. i don't know, as long as you make her flip and spin when she jumps and stuff, i'm happy

true, unfortanately if you're in it for the greenbacks, live action is the way to go. If the effects are done right it might be interesting, personally I would like to see everytime samus fires her beams, the light becomes so intense that you actually see her face through the visor, kinda like in the first prime, but this time it's not a reflection