Metroid Prime Hunters

You know what, I completely forgot about the little thumb thing that came with the DS (at least mine anyways). I just used that a little for this game and I have to say, it works just as good as the stylus and it's way less stressful to use. There's a sacrifice in accuracy when it comes to selecting some of Samus' weapons and other functions, and you have to pick your thumb up and place it back in the middle when your thumb cannot stretch any further (when turning Samus alot), but I have to say, it's pretty good. If only my hand were a tad bit bigger, it would be perfect. Cuinneas, is there another thumb thing in the works? Sounds like this is the way to go.

Well, actually, upon further use, the thumb stylus isn't that hot. The big problem I have is accessing Samus' scan function. When I run into a new enemy, I must scan it for completion's sake. It's nigh impossible to do that against an enemy going berzerk on your face with that stylus. I however did find these finger styluses that slip onto your thumb, and have a little hooked claw at the end. Those things seem ideal for a game like this...

I'm going to be picking it up soon, along with a new DS becuse mine is jacked up.

Finally got around to beating the game (good and bad ending). Anyone else? The controls started feeling really good near the end for me; I really got the hang of them. Now, more FPSs for the DS. ;)

I recently snagged a copy of MP:H for my DS too, and I'm jonesin' for some multiplayer action. Thing is, I'm looking for friend codes to add to my list so I can trash talk to y'all on the DS mic. I started a separate thread for friend codes, so check it out.