Memorable moments or unusual incidents while playing games.

yuri_nagashita

Registered
Sep 30, 2018
Me and my buddy were about to go for a date when the rain starts to pour. While waiting for the rain to stop we decided to get into our favorite internet shop nearby. We played a little and had foods delivered. The next thing we knew, we're dating in the internet shop since we've used up our date time for games. How about you? Care to share?

That's was a great coincidence I believe. A lot of time I have spent a time for another engagements for games especially when it beyond my control. Games have always helped to filled in our lapses and when we are overtaken by event or a natural obstacles like the one you just experienced.

That's was a great coincidence I believe. A lot of time I have spent a time for another engagements for games especially when it beyond my control. Games have always helped to filled in our lapses and when we are overtaken by event or a natural obstacles like the one you just experienced.
I agree to that and you can just think of it as your "me time" for not coming into those engagement you've had. As for me, it was worth it, got to experience both spending time with my buddy and enjoying our play time.

A memorable moment and an unusual thing that has happen to me was getting locked out of the house for being to addictive to arcade games. This is what happen when i was a kid i fell in love with games and when our neighbor got an arcade machine i just went there when i had the chance (I’m in the ohilippines so normal people can rent arcade machines) right when i wake up and when it’s almost 10 pm to our country that’s very late for a kid to stay outside so my dad got angry so he locked me out i had to knock many times for my mom to pity me. My addictiveness to arcade games didn’t go away in a snap but with that incident i just play it once or twice.

If you would call sleeping off when playing your games at night as an awkward moment, then it's something that I'm always fond of doing all the time. Whenever I play when I'm tired, I tend to sleep off.