Max Payne 3

henry55

Registered
Mar 12, 2015
I know this game is not new, but now is when I got the chance to play it. I don't know about you guys, but this is one of the best games I've played in a long, long time. So I'm just curious and would like to hear some of your opinions on it. I love third person shooters, so it's heaven for me.

Never played it.
But dude, if it's as good as the first one... You can waste a big chunck of your life without even noticing :p
I remember being totally hooked on the first one. Just going slo-mo and shooting every living being around...
What a joy!

Reactions: henry55
I got it a long time ago, but I didn't like it too much. I got it for like $5 though, so I can't really complain. I don't remember why I didn't like it, since it was a long time ago, but I grew tired of it really quick.

I recalled seeing the third games gameplay a while back. It looks good and hopefully there would be a fourth game that would be just as good. The gunfights in the third Max Payne game were really hectic.

A fourth Max Payne title would make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Max Payne 3 was an incredible game on a technical and story level, along with the gameplay, which was fantastic. Third-person shooters come with inherent challenges and awkwardness with movement, but MP3 avoided most of those issues while delivering a great experience.

Well, I really recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it yet. The only two games that I can remember enjoying that much was Hitman Absolution and Splinter Cell Conviction. I don't like first-person shooters that much. Just looking at a stiff pair of arms in front of me through the whole game turns me off.