Mario Bros

Al007

Registered
Nov 13, 2014
The Mario Bros franchise is so iconic. I have always loved playing Mario games. The very first one I played was the one on the super Nintendo. That one was awesome. I like all of the mystery boxes you can jump onto. I also like the different color Yoshi's you can ride. Those stars that make you invincible for a short amount of time are pretty sweet to.

I own the Mario Bros movie. The guys that play the Mario Bros are pretty funny. I like the Mario Kart Wii games to. I played the first one on the Nintendo 64 console. That one is a classic. I played it with my friends. I eventually got the one for the Wii. using the Wii wheel is really awesome. The Mario legacy will live on forever.

I owned the SNES Super Mario game, too. It was the best :) I loved the star power-up, too! I don't think I mention Super Mario Galaxy enough, but I will here. That was a good game, too, even if it was pretty different from the rest of the Mario games. I own Super Mario Galaxy, New Super Mario Bros., and Mario Kart on the Wii. I agree that Mario is extremely iconic. I've never watched the Mario Bros. movie. I have seen the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, though, but the credits for it were really unsettling...

there are different things I like about different mario games. I love the old side scroller type games for NES, but the new mario bros for wii u is probably my favorite. I love the aspect of it being two player, but staying true to super mario 64 game play style, the game can even go up to 4 players. I'm really excited for the new mario party at the end of next year, I think it is the prefect party game.