Mario and Luigi - Partners in Time

ToddPBC

XBox 360 Staff Writer
Registered
Mar 17, 2006
Wichita, KS
toddblog.net
Have you guys played this game yet? I just got it the other day and I love it! It's been great fun thusfar with clever puzzles and engaging combat. If you haven't, you should check it out!

Yeah, it is. It's almost the exact same. It does utilize some different puzzles than Paper Mario, but ultimately, they're very, very similar.

I bought this game last Dec. but havnt had time to finish it. But yes, it is a great game. I never got around to writing my review because I never finished it, but it is a worthy sequel to SuperStar Saga on GBA... which by the way is now only $20 as a Player's Choice game. Should pick up that game too. But while I havnt finished Partners in Time, I think I liked Super Star Saga better.

My wife just found the gameboy i had given her as a joke a couple of years ago. It had all my old gameboy games like Off Road, World Cup and Kirby's DreamLand. The Gameboy still worked too! It'd be fun to play the games again, for nostaligia and all.

No, the DS does not play original Game Boy or Game Boy Color games. It does play GBA games, and plays them very well!

Anyway, Mario and Luigi 2 is a good game. It mixes up the gameplay, and has very funny dialog. I must say, though, that I think I like the original one better.

But in the end, they are both good additions to your handheld library, so go buy them!