LEGO City: Undercover

Sugarhill

Registered
Nov 12, 2014
Is it worth buying the Wii U for it? That's pretty much the only game I want to play and I was hoping that they would finally relent and release it for other consoles, but they have yet to do it. Also, will it work on the Wii U Mini? That's the one that I would really want since it wouldn't be used that often in my household.

Lego City is a fabulous game. It's got a great script, great levels, HUGE open world with loads of things to find and some fun uses of the WiiU controller - like holding it up to scan the room.

As for if it's worth the whole machine ... probably not. No one game is worth a console to me, but there are plenty of other great games you can get. If the second hand game market is strong where you are, I'd say go for it.

I don't know what you mean by WiiU mini either - there's a Wii mini but this is not the WiiU, it's the Wii. The WiiU has the controller with the television screen on. It's also backwards compatible so it will play Wii games as long as you have a Wiimote.

Ah! I knew that I probably screwed up the Mini part, especially since it's in a color and size that I would want. Having said that, I guess I could find a few other games for the WiiU to balance out the purchase, I really just wanted to know if I was missing everything that I thought I was ... and I am. :(

I can't see why the most limitless LEGO game was made an exclusive. That stinks.

Thanks for answering for me.