Legend Of Zelda Vs. Super Mario

I prefer the kind of game play Zelda offers overall - I love RPGs, and it's far closer to an RPG than Mario - but I ultimately have to go with Super Mario Bros. I didn't enjoy the first Zelda game that much. It's lacking in the character building that defined the series for me later, and it feels unpolished in a lot of ways. Mario is simpler, but it's still a fun game.

I'd definitely have to go with Mario. Zelda was great, but it just didn't compare to Mario in the same way. Both classics, but I think Mario takes the cake for sure.

I much prefer Super Mario Bros. Mainly due to the games simplicity and easy to understand plot. I may be biased due to the fact it is the first game I ever played. I always preferred running through levels without thinking too much than spending a while figuring out puzzles. Don't get me wrong I still really enjoy the Legend of Zelda games.

hqdefault.jpg

Or...

snes-640x476.png

I thought it would be fun to see how many of you prefer Zelda or Mario for the NES. I sure do love me some Mario but Zelda is a clear cut winner. Both of these classics will forever hold a special place in my heart but overall I found myself spending more time playing Zelda. How about you?

Here is one of my favorite songs done by Smooth Mcgroove hope you enjoy! :)

I am a huge Super Mario fan. For one thing, Super Mario is easier to play with other people, while Zelda is primarily a solo game. As far as entertainment by watching others play, I would rather watch someone play through Super Mario than watch someone play Zelda. Plus, who doesn't love the Super Mario music? Those lovely tunes can be stuck in my head all day.

This is really tough because the games are radically different in game design. As much as I love the Zelda series, there is something universal and simple about the Super Mario Bros. formula. Almost everyone is familiar with the game's rules and physics, so he or she can play no matter what background they come from. My wife doesn't like playing video games, but she remembers the regular nintendo from her childhood, so that is about her limit. We recently have started to watch a lot of "Let's Play" series featuring Super Mario Maker on the Wii U. It's so fun to watch people go through custom stages that people make. I guess I'd have to choose Super Mario over Zelda when it comes down to it.

both games have different specialty, I like them both in a different way, Zelda because it was my first role playing game that has quest, you can buy items, it is really fun and interactive while in Mario is a simple role playing game that the only goal is to defeat bowser and save princess peach, it is pretty challenging and will also put you on the edge of your sit..

i still love Super Mario Bros. I always have fun and good memory with these game. I'm always attractive with it's simple animation. I find interest especially on every adventure it takes. I love it a lot.

I would say that Super Mario is a classic that has proven itself over the years as probably one of the most legendary games of all times. Zelda is pretty good, but it is nowhere near the level of Mario, a lot of people have grown up with it and can agree with me. You can talk about Mario with all kinds of people, just because the franchise is that popular.

Mario Bros all the way! This has been one of my favorite right form my childhood till now. I just find it so interesting and i can never get tired of playing it. I am also thinking of downloading it on my mobile phone because I haven't played it in a long time. I love Mario Bros. Talking about it now makes me remember the lovely soundtrack ☺