Kingdom Hearts IV -- Rumor?

Bloom

Registered
May 7, 2015
For those of you who are Kingdom Hearts fans there are quite a bit of rumors going around for Kingdom Hearts IV to come out on Playstation 4. People are creating assumptions with what worlds and characters would be added to this saga.

Also, rumors are going around that Kingdom Hearts IV would not only be for the Playstation 4, but would actually be able to work for the Wii U or the newly announced Nintendo NX.

What would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts IV? What worlds or characters do you think would be added? In addition, what do you think about Kingdom Hearts IV sharing platforms with Nintendo? Do you think it should stay with Sony, or should the two share with one another this amazing game and earn a plethora of profits?

Are you sure you mean 4 and not 3? By the time 3 comes out the Wii U will pretty much be done, so it would only come out on the next NX console.

I know there will be a KH 4 unless KH 3 is a huge flop, but I know the KH makers saying they had several arcs in mind with the current one with Sora coming to a close on 3 I believe. I won't say much more for 4 till I know what comes out in 3.

I am excited for Kingdom Hearts III also, though it looks as though we won't get any more real news until the D23 Expo in November. I did read last month that there was the possibility of it being developed for smartphones also - which also begs the question, why not also release it on the Vita too.

This sounds like it to be an awesome title. I can't wait to play it. To be honest with you because kingdom heartz has always been a very interesting serious. I like the way that they portray the characters and the way that the gameplay function. It definitely is a very unique.

@westmixxin Well the title will not necessarily be "Rumor" that is just the title of the thread I used. BUT, I hope that it will be just as interesting and the plots will be unique as they usually are.

@Demon_skeith You are right that Kingdom Hearts III will be released shortly, however, there are a lot of rumors going around that Kingdom Hearts IV is currently in production and will be released within a year or two. From what I've been hearing, they will be including A LOT more characters and worlds and would even sub-categorize worlds to better organize the game. But again, it's a rumor that I've read and heard.

@dillinger10 Is D23 going to be in November this year? I thought that D23 was always in the summer every other year...? I was unable to make it this year, but I hope in the next two years I'd be able to make that. I just had no idea that the expo date changes drastically like that. I'll be honest, if KH gets developed for the SmartPhone, I wouldn't buy it. I can't handle playing intense games on my phone when I'd rather have the big screen. But even so, I think it would be too much because KH requires a lot of buttons and there's only so much you can do on your phone.

@Bloom

So where are you hearing all of that? First I'm hearing anything on KH 4 and I don't see how they could be working on it all that much when they still have FF 15 and KH 3 in production. Sadly it won't be shortly either, I don't think we'll get KH 3 till 2017.

I'd be more inclined to talk about KH4 rumors if you were posting any sources for what you're saying. As it stands, KHIII is still a rumor mill more so than concrete information, so I'd rather not listen or entertain anything related to KH4. Chances are high that most of the rumors surrounding both games is fairly inaccurate anyways.

@westmixxin Well the title will not necessarily be "Rumor" that is just the title of the thread I used. BUT, I hope that it will be just as interesting and the plots will be unique as they usually are.

@Demon_skeith You are right that Kingdom Hearts III will be released shortly, however, there are a lot of rumors going around that Kingdom Hearts IV is currently in production and will be released within a year or two. From what I've been hearing, they will be including A LOT more characters and worlds and would even sub-categorize worlds to better organize the game. But again, it's a rumor that I've read and heard.

@dillinger10 Is D23 going to be in November this year? I thought that D23 was always in the summer every other year...? I was unable to make it this year, but I hope in the next two years I'd be able to make that. I just had no idea that the expo date changes drastically like that. I'll be honest, if KH gets developed for the SmartPhone, I wouldn't buy it. I can't handle playing intense games on my phone when I'd rather have the big screen. But even so, I think it would be too much because KH requires a lot of buttons and there's only so much you can do on your phone.
Sorry for any confusion, D23 will take place over three days from November 6 to November 8 in Maihama at the Tokyo Disney Resort. D23 in Anaheim will run from August 14 through the 16th. News regarding Kingdom Hearts III will be released at the Japan D23.

KHIII will be at E3 this year. Watch for the deets then.
Considering how SquareEnix has treated the series, they will make a million more off-shoots before the next numbered game, KH4, will be created. And the story will get even more messed up.

I am one of the eager fans awaiting for Kingdom Hearts III!!! From what I've read online, it is much more than a rumor. I believe the game is set to release in 2016 but the dates keep getting pushed forward. :(

I do not own a PS4 yet and I probably won't get one until Kingdom Hearts III releases. I think Playstation should monopolize the game. It would boost their sales for sure.

I would really hope to see Stitch, Nemo, Mike & Sully, and 101 Dalmatians! I can't wait!

Although Amazon has a placeholder release date for December 2016, it looks as though we may be waiting for a good while yet for Kingdom Hearts 3 as Tetsuya Nomura said earlier this week that it may be a long time yet until the game is released which is the reason why Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 will be released to tide us over until possibly 2017.:(