Kingdom Hearts 2

sweet reference ghost, and haven't you read the rest of these forum posts, I love confrontation and arguing, If anyone actually takes me serious in these forums, well they must be the dumbest people on earth, back to the drama, I still believe I won that one, Beth I'm 1 and 0, ready whenever you want the next one, and spud may be your hero, GT is still mine, Damn that bastards brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheeze, when did people start thinking I'm a little kid? I might be the youngest one here, but I'm still not a full-blown kid.

By virtue of being the youngest we will consider you a kid, if for no other reason than to make our selves feel older and wiser.

oh-oh, he's a minor you know, now he's going to be traumatized and grow up to become a school counselor, poor spuds, see even spuds is a cute name, ahhhhhhhh, he's so pwecwious

Tron!

I myself have been playing through the 1st one, and while I haven't finished it yet, the game is quite solid, fun, and puts one of the most important things back into some of the Disney movie franchises...

DARKNESS! I mean some of the stuff that goes into the levels is pretty sweet, yet also effed up too. It gives some meaning behind the characters, if you ask me.

Anyway, the new game has one thing going for it that the previous one did not, and this can make all the difference.

TRON!

See screenshots here:

http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=5768"

So that means that we know the new game is going to have levels based on:

Mulan
Pirates of the Carribean
Tron

Previous game featured levels based on:

Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
Tarzan
Hercules
Pinocchio
Aladdin
Little Mermaid
Nightmare Before Christmas (Touchstone Pictures)
Winnie the Pooh

and side references or background references to:

101 Dalmatians
Sword in the Stone
Cinderella
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
Lion King
Bambi (with a resounding, "Huh?")
Dumbo (Again, "Huh?")

So they packed it pretty full of old Disney nostalgia that had pretty much been forgotten by most A-dults until about now. So to have the Kingdom Hearts versions of childhood memories of movies... it's kind of neat.

Now, the wish list:

DuckTales
Rescue Rangers
Darkwing Duck
Gargoyles (PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!)
Tron (Check)
Pirates of the Carribbean (Check)

Things I definitly DON'T want to see:

The Parent Trap
Herbie the Love Bug (maybe)
Strongest Man in the World
The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes
(...any other Disney movies featuring Kurt Russell)
Freaky Friday
Absent Minded Professor

I think that about covers it. Now what about the rest of you?

~Otaku-Man

that's one hell of a post, personally my wish came true when I played throught the nightmare before christmas. Hell now I guess it would be sweet if we get into some of the pixar stuff as well, it be sweet to be in the incredibles. As far as Disney toons my wish would have to go to the emperors new groove. They could even get David Spade to reprise his role, I mean the poor bastard has nothing else to do.

Meh! I post big. It's one of the things I'm notorious for. :)

Now, if only I could get more dirt, and yes... Pixar films would be sweet. Incredibles... definitly! :)

Actually, I could have sworn I heard something about Monsters Inc. being a possible level somewhere. I wonder if there's any more on that somewhere?

~Otaku-Man