Kingdom Hearts 2 help

asiancha0s

Registered
Apr 20, 2006
Hello, this is my first post in this forum :cookiemon . Ok now that is out of the way, I would like to see what tips anyone could give me. I have just gotten this game and I wonder what I should choose, the sword,shield, or staff. Thank you to anyone who responds.

Last edited:
Did you play Kingdom Hearts 1. If not STOP PLAYING THE GAME AND GO BUY PART ONE.

It really does not matter which one you pick. I wont really tell you anything but...............Play the first one and ask questions on that

I bought KH1 a little while ago, chose the sword and ditched the shield. Then I got OMGWTF PWNED by Cerberus. I started the game over, and now I chose the shield and ditched the staff. We'll see if that serves me a bit better.

You know it's not what you chose that determins your level skills. It's the questions asked by Waka tidus and the girl. That determins how fast you level up or how slow you do. In 2 it reall dose not matter. You can pick what ever the games is still going to act the same. I picked the sword in 2 and some one else picked the staff. We were equal by the end of the game. It was to easy.

I never fought Crebaus... But when I fought Cerebus, the likeliest reason I couldn't beat him is that I hadn't spent enough time leveling up. I kept meaning to go back to Traverse Town and just put in hours leveling, but I put it off to the point where I just wanted to restart the game. Also, I may not have figured out the correct technique.

basilmunroe said:
I never fought Crebaus....

LMAO So my spelling suck what else is new. I can't remember who treated me bad on KH. But I know i skipped who ever was kicking my A$$ at the time and just went to the next board that was open. Thats how I leveled up. I did skipp one world and went back whn I made it to the end of the game. I wanted the Ultima Weapon so bad. 98 hrs spent on that game. I such a losers.

Yea but I put in about 44 on the second game. And I have no drive to get the Ultima weapon. I saw the ending and help a friend get it. But I see NO point in doing it my self.

I'll say it Kingdom Hearts 2 Was A LET DOWN A HUGE LET DOWN.

Square Enix you owe me one. And BVG owes me big time. They messed up the game.