Just beat F.E.A.R

My boyfriend beat it this weekend as well. From what I saw, I was impressed. Admittedly though, most of what I admired was the blood spatter and shadows.

Oh yeah Its a damn shame that F.E.A.R. did not have a screenshot function. I shotgun this guy in bullet time and he made a creater in the wall where he hit...I was like Zomg! I had to stop and take a break to marvel at what I had done. If you got the PC to play it buy this game!

I found it to be pretty challenging. The bots really do try to dive for cover... well, MOST of the time. Personally, if I were part of a 10-man squad, and I saw a heaping pile pf bodies stacked 6 deep at a doorway or corner I WOULN'T GO IN THERE.

Luckily this sort of AI behavior isn;t too common at the tougher difficulty levels- I had it happen several times where the AI bots had me pinned down and just as I was preparing to rush out and toggle slo-mo a second set of the bastiches found a way to outflank me. I loved it!

I too, have been getting my ass handed to me time and again in America's Army. But now I have Half Life 1, which for some reason still has loads of people online on it. I play that, and I'm good (on some maps).

If you actually tried to fight them with out the bullit time those guys are really tough. The AI will even knock over a nearby shelf and use it as cover. And those invisible guys are super fast. They call for backup and all that. The AI is better than most, but its still no FarCry.