::japanese DS games::

daiconv

animator
Registered
Aug 6, 2005
chemical plant zone
can somebody recommend some good import games for the old DS? You know, that crazy exclusive stuff that the Japanese like to keep to themselves???

I've heard that the various Jump fighting games are solid. But many of the good DS games have been ported. Games like Elite Beat Agents and Phoenix Wright are being brought over to solid levels of fanfare, which is encouraging many companies to bring over any decent DS games they have.

Every non-erotic otome ever released for it would have to be my answer. There was even several anime related games that only came out in Japan. I think Detective Conan even got a game. I wouldn't go quoting me on that though since we did get a few Japanese Games dubbed this year and a few the previous years. It's also looking like our line-up for this coming season will also feature several co-releases.

Monster Hunter is a really solid game, I think that an international release is coming soon for one of the installments. Still you should consider getting the other games in the series, it's a great deal of fun with friends.

I examine your post, but i think that there should be more talk about the threat that have initial started, so that the reasonable amount of data'll be available for decision, However, Nice post to talk about, well i like this. Regards