Is the AC: Wild World craze over? NOOOOOOOOOO...

Those dammed UFO's. I'd rather fish and fish and fish some more.

But yea don't stand me up I don't take that to well. Plus I don't wanna have to stalk you HAHAHAHAHA.

And work that CPU girl work it. I may not be on here to check any post. But i'll be on and look for you I have your info so see you then plus I have cash to buy things. My town is very small not much to do plus my hose is not set up. I never even paid rent yet. Tom is going to kill me.

Sorry I did get on at like 12. But I had a crisis to attend to. ( LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNG story. but i'll get on tonight tomorrow and monday same bat time same bat place. I'll tell you what, just so u can visit my town i'll leave the gates ope even if I don't play i'll just sit the DS on the dresser charging.

Listen I will not be on tonight being the GREAT AMERICAN Holiday. But i'll be on tomorrow count on it. And I was on all weekend but did not see you * sigs*

Meggo the Eggo said:
It's ok; it's no big deal ^_^ My connection kept cutting out anyway (still don't know why though).

Hope your crisis has worked out and everythings ok :)

Oh, and I found a really good ACWW site: Animal Crossing Community

Check it out^
In reference to your connection problems, are you also online with an xbox? I have heard that it can cause problems between the two machines. Also I too would like to get Nookingtons, I bought this game specifically so that I could play online and visit other towns, thus far, I have not been able to do any of the online stuff.

I am on at really random times, it may be easier to link up if you tell me when you are online. Post here or email me so we can visit eachother's towns.

Town: Lizaburg
Name: Shilo (I chose this BEFORE Tom Cruise!!)
Friend Code: 5240-5761-9768

Cheers!