Is it worth it?

I own both, but honestly, there's nothing I can say that you can't find out on your own over the net. But at the moment, I would say the most drawing feature for the PS4 is Shareplay. If you have friends far away that have the PS4, they can literally let you play their games without you having to pay for them with it.

I really think that this is a really cool concept and I have never known about this. I am thinking about getting and Xbox one or a PS4, but right now I am thinking that I will just get the PS4 because I have been hearing a lot good things about the console and I am more drawn to it.

I'm personally waiting a bit before getting one. For one, manufacturing will get better so the prices will drop and secondly there's less bugs and issues with later runs. I've been a long time Playstation fan so it's one console that I drop money on. However right now the console being almost $400 is a bit much right now.

As of right now I've felt neither the Xbone or PS4 has shown enough promise in their library to warrant committing to a purchase yet. Everything has been multiplatiform or not all that great. Destiny, TitanFall, and others have been on everything. If you have a competent PC or the last generation consoles, I'd definitely recommend any traditional gamer to wait on the PS4 and Xbone because there's nothing to really play on them if you ask me. I expect that to change with time, but first Microsoft and Sony need to stop releasing everything for PC and the PS3 or Xbox360 for that to happen.

It all depends on your preferences. I can't really tell you which one is better, we all have our personal opinions. I prefer gaming on a PC, the experience is better and of course the graphics as well.

If I had to choose a PS4 or Xbox One, I would choose the PS4. Not because I'm a "fanboy", but because I know the OS better. I've had the PS3 so I'm more used to the OS.

Now, this is all just my opinion. Overall I prefer computers. I am building one myself in a few months. If you want to start gaming on the PC you also need to know that you will need to spend more money on it.
If you had $4000 for a PS4 or a PC I would recommend you getting the PS4, you probably could also get a PC but not enough specs on it to game heavily as you would with a console.

It depends on whether there are games on the PS4 you want to play? It's a nice system and I really like the controller, but if the games you want to play are months and months away, it's worth holding off for now. Who knows? By the time the game or games you want are out the package deals may be even cheaper?
Having said that, I got mine early and don't regret it. It's still early days for the console and it will only get better if history is anything to go by.

If you are already used to a particular console brand than you should stick with it, especially if you have enjoyed the experience. One of the questions to address is if there is a particular series of game you really want to play, but is only exclusive to one of the consoles, the most notable being the Halo games on Xbox and The Last of Us on PS4. Also, take into account what consoles all your friends have as multiplayer is one of the most fun experiences.

I agree with another on this forum. When new game systems come out, it is best to let others discover all the things that are wrong. This in turn will help you make a better decision on which system you want. I do have to say that my PS4 experience thus far has been exceptional.