Is $60 a good price for games?

Not paying the full price is one thing that I beneficial to many of us that are still gamers. I have come to notice that the benefits of buying on sales is really nice as we can get to see that from time the game is on sale, the price will definitely go down a bit.

Although some games are really deserving of that price tag due to the quality and the production value, I think most of the games are way overpriced for their content and are just piggybacking off the success of the other expensive but high-quality games. Still, I won't spend $60 on just one game, it's too expensive for my preference.

In my honest opinion no one should have to pay $60 for a video game. On Pc I just load up G2A and get $60 games for $20-30.

For a person in a developed nation, it's not really a big loss. That's especially true if it's a good game. I mean, I'd probably pay 100 USD for Super Mario Galaxy; that's how good it is!

Anyway, outside the richer nations, though, the big price is a burden, but there my be more a renting thing going on there.

wow, $60 just for 1 game, I myself haven't tried to buy a game worth $60, I often try to find much more cheaper ones before I buy a games, like looking for a person reseller their old game for a cheaper price than the new ones, but $60 for 1 game I think is a bit too much for me.

It really depends on your location and the store you're buying from, here in Southeast Asia a PS4 game can cost you between $20 - $70, a God of War 4 can cost between $50-$65 depending on the store.

It's depends on how much is that game you want to buy. But I think you can buy a game on the cost. But for a latest and new game that's not enough.

That's too high for a single game, if ita 30$ below I can say yes, but 60$ above, thats not reasonable.

I do buy games around 20-30$ and there are current games, well nothing can be too pricey for a good game if it worth the money then why not.After all,we struggle to work to be able to afford things we love.

I personally think that $60 for a new game is a bit too expensive because most games these days have stuff like pre-order bonuses and include a lot of DLCs which are pretty expensive most of the time. A game could cost around $150+ if all the DLCs are added along with the base game! My smartphone itself costs around $100 and I don't think paying more than it makes sense for a 'complete' game. Therefore, I always buy games on sales or in bundles; I never pay the full price, because the full price is ridiculous.
Most video games now have its price of the standard edition at $59.99. It's a few games that are sold below it. Game's like Stray was sold for $29.99.

Once the game is good enough and it's AAA games, $59.99 isn't too bad.

Most of the game that I have purchased are all the standard edition of games. The prices of the game is usually set at $59.99 which is equivalent to $60. I don't have any problems paying that amount for my games.

Triple A games are cheaper now than almost any point in gaming history. Many SNES games were $69.99 or more, that is over $100 today after inflation. Those didn't have modern features we enjoy either like physics engines or even polygons. If you've ever bought a game with a polygon or two and it was less than $100 you got a hell of a deal.
why not, I think it's quite normal, but i have сливы вали карнавал

Given that inflation is making everything to be very expensive, I would say that the $60 price on standard edition of any video game is a good amount considering how things are very expensive now in the market.