Ironman

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
The movie looks kind of cool. There have been so many super hero movies in the last 5 years.

The thought the Punisher was good, the Spiderman movie were not that great at all, and Xmen was enjoyable. I did however, love Batman Begins, but that is DC. Cant wait for the new one this summer.

I HATED Batman Begins.

"I'm not gonna kill you...but I'm not gonna save you...::cough::...even though I actually did kill you because I blew up the bridge the train was on, but I absolutely refused to kill that fat guy at the beginning, though I had no qualms about killing like five million ninjas."

I really liked Iron Man a lot. All the technology in the movie was off the charts cool.

As far as Batman goes, I'll be seeing that too. I wonder if Two-Face will actually be in the film. The Batman anime (Gotham Knight I think it's called) coming out looks promising as well.

Fantastic! I caught the first scene/pic in the commercials, but the second one is new to me. Now I really want to see this movie. Hopefully he's not just at the end of the movie as some sort of tease for the inevitable third film. I love how Hollywood is taking this kind of material seriously for the most part now.

Last edited: