introducing myself...

Wicked Aura

Registered
Mar 21, 2006
Georgia
i didnt see anywhere for new members to post an intro. so i will do it here. my live tag is wicked aura, and i met johnny luau (sp?) and a couple of others from here last night playing some ranked graw matches. johnny, i couldnt find your game after you closed it and told us you were going to remake.

anyway, that is the first ranked room i have found that wasnt hosted by a jerk. if you want to add me to your fl and send voice chat, i would be happy to play some more ranked graw with you guys. thanks.

Oh, oh, my turn. I've been in video game journalism for about 2 years now, currently working part-time on a website in Alexa.com's top 5000 in terms of traffic. I write most of the reviews for them, currently looking for another writing job to tack on. I may put in my application for Mygamer.com soon, we'll see...

My gavorite genre is strategy-RPG and I own a ps2, xbox, gamecube, DS, a pretty good PC (doubt it will run Half-Life 2 or First Encounter Assualt Recon) and I plan on buying a PSP at some point... and a Revolution when it comes out.

Look Squints, there's only enough room for Tactical buff on this forum. And I'm sharing that spot with Skeith. I WILL KILL YOU!

I wasn't too big on ROTK, and I really didn't like Disgaea. I'm the only person in the world who didn't like it.

The gameplay wasn't revolutionary, but it did have great writing, and I'm a sucker for that.

Which is why I got Shadow Hearts: Covenant and Shadow Hearts: From the new World.

Well, I'm generally bigger on more grim, deep plots so I liked FFT and Suikoden Tactics over most tactical games.

Welcome new people. We always need more new people to replace the old new people that Spuds scares away with his radical game theories.

Oh! Oh! I wanna comment! I'm kinda new too!

Hi, I'm a Gemini, blonde, blue eyed. I like long walks on the beach, holding hands, candlelit dinners and fragging people. I t0t4lly 0wnZ0rz your h34rt!

In all seriousness, I'm a journalist as well Squints, though of the newsy, non-game type, (read: not as cool). It's great to see you here, and you too Wicked Aura. I hope you and Johnny Luau have a good long life together.