Image Tags in Signatures

Webimpulse

Xbox Wh--er, Staff Writer
Registered
Aug 8, 2005
Sodus, NY
Hey gang, I was wondering...is there any chance we'd be able to use image tags in our signatures at any point? Because I would love to have this in my signature:

Is there any way I can get this to be part of my signature? Because it would be badass. :baldeagle

And if you want to know where to get something like this for yourself, just click on the image.

What the hell is that? I'm pretty sure I don't want to know but I feel compelled to ask.

It isn't fair! I really want to see that movie but no one wants to watch it with me. Phooey! Instead I have to feel like an outsider while the rest of you make this insider jokes I don't get.

That might just work!! Ha ha! I have him now. Plus he still owes me for making me go see Godzilla 2000 by myself.

I am not watching Team America with you and your cat, BC. I do intend to use emotional blackmail to get Pat to watch with me. After all, it's part of his job as my boyfriend.

You know I tried that with Matt and the Harry Potter movies. He just kept bugging to see what he would get out of sitting through the movie. Apparently my loving company isn't enough.

I say withhold sex.

It is worth it just to see the 3 minute puppet sex scene.

I doubt it'll have to go that far. All I need to do is make puppy dog eyes and bite my lower lip. That usual causes him to give into my demands.

Making puppy eyes cause Stephanie to give into you? Or does her making puppy eyes cause you to capitulate?