iFunny

androl

Registered
Feb 9, 2015
Okay, so it's not actually a game but it's a very cool little Android app. It might also be available on iPhone, I'm not sure. It's the only app I've downloaded that I have ever kept on my smartphone the whole time I've had it (which is a few years). It lets you view vines, funny pictures, auto-correct mistakes and other funny content uploaded by users and lets you rate and comment on them. I'm pretty sure it also lets you create/upload your own content. It's an app well worth having when you're in need of a laugh.

So basically it's like 9gag?
To be honest, I don't know. I've never heard of 9gag before. I gather it's probably the same sort of thing though. There does tend to be a lot of different services and apps and websites and suchlike that do this sort of thing. iFunny is the one I've always stuck with though. I'm not sure what apps my kids use but it's a different one to this.

Yeah. I think it's pretty the same with 9gag. Well, why not? If the app somehow makes you feel a bit better or makes you laugh in a way, then I guess it's worth-keeping. ;)