If you could be any video game character, who would you be?

prose

Registered
Oct 15, 2015
If you could be any video game character, who would you be? Would you be a character whose life has already been pre-written, such as Mario or Luigi, or would you be a character who you've created on a video game?

If I could pick a video game character to be, I would be tempted towards being either Sam or Dean from Supernatural in the Supernatural video game. It would be interesting hunting down and fighting demons, monsters, etc. Who would you be?

I would be Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza, probably. Dude is a bonafide badass and considered legendary even in his games. He also seems to have a thing for protecting those weaker than him, be it a defenseless puppy or children. He even runs an orphanage. I find him to be a pretty admirable character, all things considered. He also has a pretty sweet tattoo on his back.

If you could be any video game character, who would you be? Would you be a character whose life has already been pre-written, such as Mario or Luigi, or would you be a character who you've created on a video game?

If I could pick a video game character to be, I would be tempted towards being either Sam or Dean from Supernatural in the Supernatural video game. It would be interesting hunting down and fighting demons, monsters, etc. Who would you be?
Hello everyone! My name is Jorge Solis. I think I would be captain Price, from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. He is the ultimate cool guy. He is super talented at handling guns and is probably one my vide game heroes. If not, I would also love to be Mario from Mario Bros, that guy had fun collecting all those coins and going into those green tunnels!

I'd say Steve from Minecraft. He can punch pretty much anything and mold it into whatever. He can make magic potions, Kill dragons, survive explosions and a ton of other survival-based abilities. Plus he can automate a lot of stuff with his sick electrical/redstone abilities. He's a one-man show — the total package!

I would love to be Adam Jensen, from Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I can totally relate to that character and what he is and was going through, story-wise throughout the game. Also, being an enhanced cyborg badass can`t hurt either. :D

Reactions: Axel
I would guess that Christiano Ronaldo counts as a video game character. As such, he would get my vote. He lives an incredibly fun life, plays a game for a living, is arguably the world's greatest footballer and worth an estimated £152 million. Those are four pretty good reasons to want to be Ronaldo! In addition, the worst thing that can happen to you in FIFA is a career ending injury or retirement.

Any sort of warrior-esque character from an RPG. I don't care which one that much - perhaps something a little more modern, though medieval is fine too - because my primary stipulation is that I can make money by killing monsters. Not by selling their hides or anything, but because they just care around gold. Why work in an office all day when I can earn a week's pay with three hours of moderately-dangerous work? Especially since I can save to avoid permanent death? My life plan is solid.

I would want to be the Grey Warden who is the hero in the Dragon Age Origins who makes changes in the world and has an influence as well over the people and the treaties are honored when you help out the allies in the process, and being that person would be good and nice in the process. I like how you have different choices in the game and can make choices which move the game forward and also the choices, which can make you think about the things you do in the game and try and help the ones less unfortunate. It is interesting to see a role playing game which helps you do things like fight battles and also, move to other areas in the game and command the other warriors and also the people in your team which feels nice to do.

I wouldn't mind stepping into the life of Sonic. The idea of spinning through hoops and jumping around like a mad man is super appealing. I am a roller coaster fanatic, so I can only imagine how fun it would be to go just as fast with my feet. I really wouldn't mind having a little fox friend tag along with me as well.

I would love to be Adam Jensen, from Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I can totally relate to that character and what he is and was going through, story-wise throughout the game. Also, being an enhanced cyborg badass can`t hurt either. :D

Totally. Same here :D
Although I can't say I have something in common with him personality-wise... Those glasses and trench coat along with that badass hairstyle, added to that the augmentations, he's too badass to not want to be him.
Although if JC Denton had a better character design I wouldn't mind being him either. Frankly his emotionless voice is pretty much exactly how I sound when I speak xD. You can't tell whether he's being sarcastic or serious or sad or mad or surprised. Epic monotone voice, exactly like mine.

Reactions: Chris_A
Totally. Same here :D
Although I can't say I have something in common with him personality-wise... Those glasses and trench coat along with that badass hairstyle, added to that the augmentations, he's too badass to not want to be him.
Although if JC Denton had a better character design I wouldn't mind being him either. Frankly his emotionless voice is pretty much exactly how I sound when I speak xD. You can't tell whether he's being sarcastic or serious or sad or mad or surprised. Epic monotone voice, exactly like mine.

Haha. Nice. I have to agree that Denton would probably be more badass if they ever remade the original Deus Ex, but Jansen is awesome as well. Many people have criticized his monotone voice and consider it one of the flaws of the game, but I always thought it was epic and fits the character perfectly.

I always wanted to be a Pokemon trainer, so of course I would want to be the Pokemon trainer of every game, and start my very own journey, defeating gyms, other trainers and becoming the Pokemon Master. I wished I could be magically transported to such a place.

I would love being my Vindictus character! She's a Fiona, and I made her super cute. :D I think it would be cool to have all the skills and abilities she does. The fighting giant monsters would be just a bit terrifying though. ;)

I would have to go with Jade from Mortal Kombat. She is dope and sexy. I love her outfit from Mortal Kombat 9, the game before Mortal Kombat X. Here weapon, the rod, is pure genius and I can definitely kick butt with her. Plus, green is a super sexy color.

A player from FIFA/PES I usually make based on myself. Pretty badass! Wish I could do like he does in the game.

Why would anyone want to be Dante, from Devil May Cr. You have to go around really corny clothes, spouting out-dated street slang with a dodgy Peter Stringfellow haircut. Also, you become a demon that just looks far too over the top and all the girls will be like "oh, whatever".

I love to unravel mystery so I wouldn't mind being Sam in supernatural as well.I will love adventure a lot so this makes the two of us,I will go on a haunting spree of all the monsters j come across and it will be fun to be Sam.

Oh man, this is such a difficult choice. I have to ask myself if I want to be the tough and gruff hero type, with a dark and depressing history like Solid Snake, or a happy-go-lucky plumber like Mario.

After giving it some thought, I realized I’d like to be Nathan Drake. I always admired Indiana Jones, and Nathan Drake is basically Sony’s version of Jones. He’s tough and gruff, but also funny, lighthearted, and adventurous. I think that living the treasure hunting life of Nathan Drake would be amazing.

Wow what a question haha! But i would choose the very fusrt anime character i fell inlove with and that’s GOKU. Who wouldn’t be the strongest saiyan with a kind heart and a big apetite haha you could fly,shoot ki blast, have instant transmission, and you could change you hair without having to dye it haha. But that’s really my dream when i first saw him fought vegeta going kaio ken such a badass character.

There are so many video games characters that I would so much love to be. They are ;

1. Geralt in The Witcher
2. Arthur Morgan in Red Dead Redemption 2
3. Kratos in God of War
4. Solid Snake in MGS
5. Lara Croft in Tomb Raider
Arthur Morgan in Red Dead Redemption 2 would be by favorite. Also, I would like to be agent Hitman in the Hitman game. Superman is also another good character to be.