If I don't return, it's Ghost's fault

wijg

Asst Reviews Editor
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
The Old Same Place
I am going on vacation for a bit. I will be without internet for a little over a week. I hope it isn't like my last job and when I return, everyone hates each other. Hmmm, unfortunately, I don't have any witty remarks about the subject, so I will just bid everyone a good week and I will talk to you all upon my return. And if I don't return, blame Ghost. It will be his fault, and he knows why.

Wijg, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!, I didn't even get to say goodbye, GHOST!!! you bastard what have you done with him, I swear if you touched him...............

I can't wait for the next season of Lost! I also miss wijg. Damn you Ghost for depriving us of his company!

I miss wijg as well, you people don't understand, he's never been gone this long without at least calling, and he forgot to pack his Batman cup, he won't eat or drink without his batman cup, for all I know he could be starving to death, I don't know what to do, if he doesn't at least call I'm going to have to form a search party and look for him, who's with me.

You bastard! Give me back my wijg! If you don't I'll make you watch the Lifetime channel until your eyes bleed!