I feel the need....

Beth

Registered
Aug 26, 2005
OH...IO
www.myspace.com
I need a new game. But I haven't needed one in so long that I have lost track of what is out there.

I already have the new Madden and NCAA football.

What else that is playable(more than once) for GC, GBSP, PS2. I'll buy PC games but only if it is a must have.

I am a fan of most games but I love RPGs, Survival Horror, Sports(football only), and SOME FPS.

Any ones you all would say are "gotta haves" for any system I listed. (i will eventually get DS just for nintendogs)

*shrugs*

Stella Deus for PS2 is pretty good...weak voice acting and the storyline seems to be hit and miss with a lot of people, but pretty good gameplay. That isn't that new though. (Strategy RPG btw).

Well, some nice GC RPGs are Tales of Symphonia, Skies of Arcadia, Lost Kingdoms (2), Baten Kaitos and Pokemon Colosseum. Good GBA RPGs are Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodus, FF Dawn of Souls (though I didn't like it that much), FFTA, Advance Wars (2), FIRE EMBLEM (SS)(Sacred Stones>Advance Wars Dual Strike), Riviera Promised Land, Golden Sun (2), Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shining Force/Soul. Good PS2 RPGs are (other than FFs) Xenosaga (1 over 2), Dark Cloud (2), Phantom Brave, La Pucelle, Shin Megami Tensei, SUIKODEN III/IV (III is my favorite PS2 game), Dynasty Tactics (2).

If you want a new game, if I were you I'd go for Radiata Stories.

GBA:
legend of zelda: minish cap, megaman zero 1,2, or 3 (although they are really difficult), sonic advance 2 & 3, Klonoa empire of dreams, metroid zero mission, breath of fire 2, zone of the enders: fists of mars(plays like FFtactics)

GC:
mario tennis(so addictive), legend of zelda wind waker, sonic collection, killer 7, megaman collection, sonic adventure 1(best of the series), phantasy star online 1&2(stay away from card revolution), megaman command and conquer(i don't think that's the actual title, it's the rpg one)

PS2
megaman x 7& 8(sensing a theme here), or you can play some old school ps1 rpg's: legend of dragoon, chrono cross, legend of legia, threads of fate, vagrant story, breath of fire 4, valkyrie profile, parasite eve 2

that's all i can think of for right now

Beth said:
Thanks BC for a serious suggestion.

*sticks tongue out at Stan*

Off to watch the Browns game

You're a Browns fan?! Now it all makes sense.
If you like racing games try Burnout Revenge, it comes out this week. Indigo Prophecy looks good also 9/21/05.

Last edited:
Blah....not a fan but there are few games that you can get in Ohio and that is a big game. Bengals v. Browns.
I am an Eagles fan, but Matt's work was holding a party so....free food and free beer....

Daiconv:GBA: Klonoa empire of dreams, zone of the enders: fists of mars(plays like FFtactics)

GC: phantasy star online 1&2(stay away from card revolution)

PS2: played them all.
Thanks for these. I haven't played some of them. I have heard stuff about ZoE but nothing about Klonoa, and I played PSO on dreamcast, i think i liked it, so I'll check it out again.