I dont get it...

pwarbi

Registered
Mar 9, 2015
UK
I'm sure we are all brilliant at certain games but does anybody have a game that no matter how long they play or how hard they try, they just can't get anywhere with it?
I have to admit for me its games like call of duty. While its probably one of the biggest selling games of all time and I know loads of people that spend hours on it, Im absolutely useless at it.
The amount of times I've sat down and tried to give it a proper go and failed is unbelievable...
So come on, own up...what game are you rubbish at?

I am not that good at the Hitman 2 silent assasin game as the computer controlled players seem to react quite a bit when you are in disguise often and make missons harder to do when they know who you are. I think the game had good ideas but, it was made really difficult like the first misson a lot of things can go wrong if the guards are alerted or see a body, and have to be careful who you shoot as it could lead to a battle with everyone coming at you was hard to do and manged after a lot of tries. I,only got halfway into the game, as some parts were frustrating and hard to redo as you feel tired and seeing the same thing.

I'm sure we are all brilliant at certain games but does anybody have a game that no matter how long they play or how hard they try, they just can't get anywhere with it?
I have to admit for me its games like call of duty. While its probably one of the biggest selling games of all time and I know loads of people that spend hours on it, Im absolutely useless at it.
The amount of times I've sat down and tried to give it a proper go and failed is unbelievable...
So come on, own up...what game are you rubbish at?
Same for me. I suck at Call of Duty. I think a large part of is that despite its overwhelming popularity, I just couldn't get into the genre and so I didn't invest the time needed to improve my skills. It also doesn't help if the people you play against are 5 year vets and they curb stomp the fun out of you!

That's true about playing online with a game your not good at, well, in my experience anyway. I'm a sore loser as it is, and playing a game with people better at it than you are, doesn't make you any better like you think it should do, it just makes you want to snap your controller in half!

Any and all RTS games. Most probably because I haven't played one in some 8 yeras, but point still stands. I'm so bad right now that I may not even beat the computer AI..

Most people are pretty terrible at CoD to the point where a 1.00 K/D ratio is actually a big accomplishment. For reference, I have a 2.00+ K/D ratio in most CoD games and most FPS/TPS games, for that matter. There's no genre of game that I'm necessarily bad at, but I'm not a huge fan of MOBAs, though i can hold my own in them. I've been playing games for a lot longer than I'd like to admit, though. I've had time to get decent at everything.

I have a tough time with a lot of FPS games but really because of the perspective. It has little to do with the complexity of the game. It just gets nauseating. Hate that there's no option to change perspective on these games anymore. At least there rarely is.

Thars the main reason I don't play GTAV in FPM all that often. It's ok sometimes when your just wandering around but when your on a mission I always have to revert back to the normal view.

There was a game like that when I was a child I believe it was called kid chameleon. I still haven't been able to be kid chameleon to this day even though it probably was one of the most interesting games I've ever played. But it was one of the most difficult games I ever played. I wish they would come out what a version of it for PS four.

If we're talking about the older games, I always used to be rubbish at sonic aswell. I don't even know why because looking back it wasn't that hard a game to play, I just couldn't get into it.

I'm very bad at sports games and I feel like no matter how much practice I put into them I'd never be good or as good as my friends. I don't really mind though since I can't say I really want to be good at one games anyway. At most I just kind of feel left out sometimes if they are enjoying their FIFA but not nearly enough to make me want to put effort into getting better at it, really.

Alas, I'm no good at shooting and sports games. Probably because I have little interest in them. (Though I did enjoy Metal Gear Solid.) But if you give me a keyblade, or a batarang, or a sword? I'm fine. :)

I've been gaming since the Atari days, but I'll admit that I don't consider myself to be that good at games overall. I'm OK with FPS shooters, adventure games, sports games, etc. but what I really struggle with are fighting games... I just can't get the stupid controls to work for me. The last fighting game I bothered with was Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe and I gave up pretty quickly. I guess it's just not for me.

Well it's good to see its not just me then who is absolutely rubbish at certain games for no apparent reason! It might be frustrating for you to admit it, but at least I'm feeling a bit better about myself now!

It is strange though how sometimes the simplest games are the hardest to figure out and no matter how well you do, you just can't seem to be good enough.

I was terrible at Team Fortress 2 when I first started, and weeks later not much changed. When I first approached the game, I was a diehard Battlefield and Call of Duty fan, and had years of FPS experience. None of that prepared me for Team Fortress. I loved the different classes and zany personality of the characters, but I couldn't adapt to the mechanics of the game. I was crushed in almost every game I played, and looking at guides didn't help. I got frustrated and quit it altogether.

Honestly I am terrible at Super Smash Bros Brawl even though I really love playing the game. I have no idea why the simple controls get so confusing to me mid-battle and why do I always jump off the map??! So frustrating. I still love playing the game though. :)

I never enjoyed FPS games for various reasons. Repetitive gameplay, motion sickness, lack of twitch reflexes needed for such games due to nerve injury and just not my genre overall. I like playing games with stories, puzzles, varied mechanics, ect. Plus I feel such communities are constantly filled to the brim with 12 year old boys or people with the maturity level of 12 year old boys. TF2 and a few games are exceptions but still- they're there.