How well is Mygamer doing?

I would just like enough people so that a good number of threads have replies from today (ie. a lot of threads haven't been replied to since the July teens). When did this site start up?

Last edited:
According to the paper Shedding Light on Lurkers in Online Communities by B. Nonnecke and J. Preese the estimated ratio of lurkers to participating members in online communities is 100:1.

According to Alexa web search's traffic rankings, MyGamer is ranked 108,324, with a 3-month average of 89,911. Reach per million users is 11 and page vewis per user is 5.0, with a 3-month average of 5.2.

Maverick, we have somewhere between 7 and 10 regular forum posters. There are many others that poke their head in every now and then. But we are slowly growing in that regard. I think if we all just keep contributing that number will continue growing. We will be happy to add you to the ranks of regulars. Please continue posting.

Just for your info, the site was redone in June which is why so many of us show joined on dates of June. I've been around since January but there are many who have been here much longer.

Mygamer sucks and I hate it here and I hate all of you.

Ok, I can't lie. I like it here, I guess.

I think from what was said at a staff meeting, we're like....the middle class of game sites: IGN, Gamespy, RPGamer, etc as high class, and fan shrines being the lower class.