How Much Gold have you had in WOW?

The most gold I have had at one time is 2, at level 22. All gone in a matter of moments as I bought skills. Like most MMORPG's WoW has a serious lack of fundage for your char. Suppose to make it "harder" but all it really does is "frustrate and annoy."

The problem I've seen as a tradesperson is that people really under price their items at the auction. I was getting almost 3 gold per "enchanter's cowl." Then, people started putting them up for 40sp, which is way less than it costs to make them. This is one of the many things that can hurt an MMO economy. But, WOW did correct some of the economic troubles other games have had by implementing the "soulbinding."

I haven't really had too much trouble making money so far, because I've been farming materials that people need for their trade skills. Leather, linen, pearls, spider silks, silk cloth, etc. But Im getting to the age where that's not really helping so much anymore--it's just not enough.

I know it's hard not to do it, but you do not have to buy every single ability. Try to focus on one on your talent trees only and it will pay off 10 fold once you hit 40.

As far as gold...only 22 :(

But man, I love this game!!

You're right, AmericanRitual. As a mage, there were quite a few that I didn't buy, because I rarely used. My main is a priest, and most of her spells are necessary and useful in various situations, so I have to buy most of hers. But, being a priest, she has lots of friends that are willing to help her buy that next heal if she were to be low on the gold. :)

Im lvl 18 Shaman on Archimode. I currently have 2.8 gold after buying my tabard, which was 1 gold and spells. So most I've had is a little over 4 gold. Im not sure what you are all talking about. I find getting money in WoW quite easy, mush easier then any other MMORPG I have played.